Samir Handanovic

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Samir Handanović

Born: 14 July 1984
Position: Goalkeeper

30c1wuh.jpg

Samir Handanović is Slovenian international of Bosnian ancestry currently playing for Inter Milan.
Since Victor Valdes is likely to leave this summer, Handanovic popped up as possible candidate for Barca no.1.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Surprised you haven't seen him. If not at Udine, then at least this season with Inter.
Anyways.. he's a top goalkeeper but I doubt Inter would be selling. They just bought him and he's already their key player.

mixer

Definitely an awesome keeper. Chosen the best keeper of Seria A ahead of Buffon. Great shot-stopper.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Already 29 eh?...Would like to see a Bosnian on the team but, I agree, unlikely he will be pried away from Inter

XaviMessiGirl

San-danovic!

But no one has really brought up how complicated it would be for this transfer to happen anyway. He is co-owned with Udinese. So one of two things would have to happen: either Barca would have to work out deals with both clubs, or Inter would have to buy the rest of him and then sell him to Barca after. Either way this drives up the price.

I don't think this will end up happening not with all the other names linked to Barca as well. Though all those Barca players linked to Inter - Villa, Alexis, Song, Montoya, Bartra so far - who knows.

Butaan4barca

San-danovic!

But no one has really brought up how complicated it would be for this transfer to happen anyway. He is co-owned with Udinese. So one of two things would have to happen: either Barca would have to work out deals with both clubs, or Inter would have to buy the rest of him and then sell him to Barca after. Either way this drives up the price.

I don't think this will end up happening not with all the other names linked to Barca as well. Though all those Barca players linked to Inter - Villa, Alexis, Song, Montoya, Bartra so far - who knows.

might be available if julio cesar head back to inter ?

XaviMessiGirl

might be available if julio cesar head back to inter ?

That won't happen. Relations between him & Inter broke down too far. Besides, despite him being a legend there, it would be a huge step back as he will be 34 next season & he's not really the same top player anymore.

DucdeOrléans

So many better and cheaper options out there than this guy. Would be outrageous if some of the rumors of a possible swap between him Sánchez AND an unspecified amount of money were to be true.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Outstanding keeper, Inters best player over the season by a country mile, they've had a miserable season, but if it wasn't for him it would be much, much worse. Very good at Udinese aswell & IMO has performed better that the great Gigi Buffon, certainly this season.

Home of Barca Fans