22 - İlkay Gündoğan

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ilkay Gundogan

Born: 24 October 1990
Position: Central Midfielder

ezeqmp.jpg

Gundogan is German international of Turkish ancestry currently playing for Borussia Dortmund. He cemented his place in Klopp's starting 11 this season and attracted interest of various clubs, including Barcelona (if we are to trust Catalan papers).

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
You know, I really like him as a like for like backup to Xavi...Different player to Thiago, for me...I think this player is fantastic

Irish_Cules

I do think he is the closest thing to Xavi out there in world football. The way he passes the ball and turns on the ball while under pressure are almost identical to Xavi. His defensive workrate and solidarity are also exceptional. There's no real point in buying him though due to the amount of players we have there. If Cesc doesn't work out over the next couple of years though.......

SwiftGuyver

You know, I really like him as a like for like backup to Xavi...Different player to Thiago, for me...I think this player is fantastic

if Sergi Roberto fails to cement a place in our first team squad then i think we should definitely consider Gündoğan...

Busquets/Song
Xavi/Gündoğan
Iniesta/Thiago

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
If we intend to continue playing Cesc in false 9, we would be a billion times better of selling him and buying this guy.

Home of Barca Fans