User Tag List

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,711 to 1,724 of 1724

Thread: Ilkay Gundogan

  1. #1711
    Senior Member
    SeloBarca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Falkenberg
    Posts
    2,084
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a shame really. In top form hes one of the best midfielders there is, but its been ruined by injuries, mostly by stupid tackles.
    hes not injuryprone, hes stupid tackle prone.

    Luckily this time, it doesnt seem serious.
    Last edited by SeloBarca; 22nd September 2017 at 12:43 AM.

  2. #1712
    Senior Member
    BerkeleyBernie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area, California USA
    Posts
    2,427
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark1nhu View Post
    Guy comes back from a serious injury and then get THIS kind of disgusting tackle:



    Now you can go back to argue he is "injury prone". Fuck.
    Asshole didn't even get a red card.
    *** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE JUVENILE PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS ***
    ** TO INSURE I CONSIDER YOUR OPINIONS WITH THE WEIGHT THEY DESERVE **

  3. #1713
    Senior Member
    Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did he piss off Satan or something? Guy can't catch a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

  4. #1714
    Senior Member
    BerkeleyBernie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area, California USA
    Posts
    2,427
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happened to Giuseppe Rossi, too. Was in good form in Italy after coming back from knee injury, one of the goal leaders in Serie A, scoring 14 league goals in his first 18 appearances in the 2013-14 season with Fiorentina, then some asshole took him out again with a thuggish tackle from behind.
    *** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE JUVENILE PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS ***
    ** TO INSURE I CONSIDER YOUR OPINIONS WITH THE WEIGHT THEY DESERVE **

  5. #1715
    Senior Member
    draconifire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    510
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a player he would have been if not for so many injuries. Was my favorite mid.

  6. #1716
    Member
    Nothanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gotta say we dodged a bullet here..
    how many minutes has he played since his transfer?

  7. #1717
    Senior Member
    Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,176
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothanks View Post
    gotta say we dodged a bullet here..
    how many minutes has he played since his transfer?
    Have we ever been after him?

    If we have, maybe this is Satan working his magic for Bartomeu
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.

  8. #1718
    Member
    Nothanks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were rumored to have been after him but city got him early in the summer or something like that

    many of the fans here were annoyed with that lol

  9. #1719
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,015
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothanks View Post
    We were rumored to have been after him but city got him early in the summer or something like that

    many of the fans here were annoyed with that lol
    Rightfully though, he's unlucky at City, but that doesn't mean he'd have picked up those injuries in the Spanish league aswell. Poor guy has been exposed to some atrocious tackles, but that's not his fault. Fully fit he's fantastic, imo perfect for Barca.
    Last edited by Yannik; 23rd September 2017 at 03:33 PM.

  10. #1720
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,834
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once he got back and played a full season for Dortmund he seemed over those injury issues. He started off well at City too until a very bad tackle ruined it for him.

  11. #1721
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Once he got back and played a full season for Dortmund he seemed over those injury issues. He started off well at City too until a very bad tackle ruined it for him.
    He was injured when he joined City

  12. #1722
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,834
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    He was injured when he joined City
    Injured at the end of BVB season and returned 2-3 weeks after the season started for City.

    Point is, he was starting to get better.

    There's a still a chance he'll turn it around like Robben did.

  13. #1723
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,169
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Injured at the end of BVB season and returned 2-3 weeks after the season started for City.

    Point is, he was starting to get better.

    There's a still a chance he'll turn it around like Robben did.
    Probably what Zubi said when he signed Vermaelen
    I hope nothing but the best for Gundogan, great player and everything but there is a reason why many clubs passed on him, he can't be relied onto, you sign him and "hope" for the best. Our board did the right thing when they passed on him.

  14. #1724
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    22,834
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    Probably what Zubi said when he signed Vermaelen
    I hope nothing but the best for Gundogan, great player and everything but there is a reason why many clubs passed on him, he can't be relied onto, you sign him and "hope" for the best. Our board did the right thing when they passed on him.
    Yeah, not arguing against it now in hindsight.

    Vermaelen never got back and played a good run of games though. Also was injured and told not to sign by the medical staff

    It's a pity since Gundogan injury free is definitely one of the best CMs in the game. He's an amazing player.

Tags for this Thread