22 - İlkay Gündoğan

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Get a visa like everyone else. A citizenship is not about a visa, your loyalty supposes to be with one country not many. You give the oath to be loyal to a country of your citizenship, so how can you have dual oaths? No man can serve two masters! This part of New World Order/Freemasonry to destroy identities.

:lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Citizenship/passport does not mean much these days. There are folks with country X's citizenship/passport who identify with country Y or Z etc., plenty of them.

George_Costanza

Citizenship/passport does not mean much these days. There are folks with country X's citizenship/passport who identify with country Y or Z etc., plenty of them.

So why people here surprised when Ozil or Gundogan are promoting Erdogan? Kinda hypocrite saying nothing wrong with having 2 or 3 citizenships while not happy if one promotes a foreign president or having allegiance to a foreign power. Also, having dual citizenship means something if you want to apply for some government entities or military for example. Recently there was a dual citizenship crisis in Australia, google about "Citizenship Seven'. People who lost or confused about their identity think citizenship is all about paper and visas! I have nothing more to say about this.

mejji^

So why people here surprised when Ozil or Gundogan are promoting Erdogan? Kinda hypocrite saying nothing wrong with having 2 or 3 citizenships while not happy if one promotes a foreign president or having allegiance to a foreign power. Also, having dual citizenship means something if you want to apply for some government entities or military for example. Recently there was a dual citizenship crisis in Australia, google about "Citizenship Seven'. People who lost or confused about their identity think citizenship is all about paper and visas! I have nothing more to say about this.

Nobody has a problem with players promoting "a" president or something else. The problem is what it stands for in this case.

Devils

He looks so lethargic, I'm guessing the injuries ruined him.

We definitely dodged bullet with this one...He's nothing more than a Turkish Ozil at this point!

Home of Barca Fans