22 - İlkay Gündoğan

Albo

Holy fucking shit that assist he just made, why didn't we go for him? Imagine having him instead of Rakitic, what a player, he probably didn't even cost that much...

Because he is injured all the time. Probably will get injured soon again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because of his injury concerns. Had he not fucked up his back I'm fairly certain he would have been a Barcelona player.

He's not close to what he was before his injuries now, but still a quite a good player.

Wallace

Holy fucking shit that assist he just made, why didn't we go for him? Imagine having him instead of Rakitic, what a player, he probably didn't even cost that much...

Pep Guardiola Factor. Just as Gabriel Jesus, who had proposals from Barcelona and Real Madrid. These players want to be trained by him.

DonAK

Changed his style of play from what I have noticed and position slightly too, but still a very good player.

jamrock

He is giving pep a selection problem, I get the feeling pep bought him to start Instead of Silva/Fernandinho but due to his injuries things worked out differently, now he is bang inform pep must be wondering how can he fit him into the starting XI knowing pep

DonAK

No, Pep should and will start Silva over him and deservedly so. Gundogan has been doing very well, but Silva still been on another level this season.

jamrock

I didn't say he will or should, I said we was originally signed as a starter and likely would have started instead of Silva/Fernandinho had Injuries not played it's part, but those injuries made things worked out better for city.

But given us form which is way more than very good since he as been starting, I'm sure pep is trying to figure out a way to get him and the other 3 Midfielders on the pitch at the same time, because pep loves his Midfielders.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Because of his injury concerns. Had he not fucked up his back I'm fairly certain he would have been a Barcelona player.

He's not close to what he was before his injuries now, but still a quite a good player.

He hasn't really been injury free for a long stretch of a season in many years now, that's the main reason why many steered clear of him. No one can be certain he won't relapse in the near future either but at the moment, he is finally finding his feet and looks absolute class. Few midfielders of his ilk(ay) these days

DonAK

FUCK

Are we really going to sign a guy who's a shadow of himself because his back injury fucked up his career?

Givenchy

this is fucking criminal.. Thiago is 100% possible, a Barca youth player yet we'll spend more on Gundogan because Pep Segura is a dickhead

DonAK

this is fucking criminal.. Thiago is 100% possible, a Barca youth player yet we'll spend more on Gundogan because Pep Segura is a dickhead

Gundogan got literally the same issues people use to criticize a Thiago signing. Heck he could be possibly worse injury wise.

And he is the inferior player. And City don't want to sell while Bayern are open to offers.

FC Barcelona need a new starting midfielder. Will go ahead and sign City's 3rd/4th option....

BenRobbins

He doesn't even get in Citys first 11 why on earth would barca target him?

Especially at that Price, makes no sense.

Im calling bs.

Home of Barca Fans