What to do with the ones to be promoted and other young players?

F

Flavia

If Tito really wants to have a squad next season with only 22 players(+ b players), this will pose a problem for the ones being promoted this summer from the b team, and some of the players already on the 1st team.
So, concerning only these players, what would you guys do?

The players: Tello, Bartra, Montoya, Muniesa, Rafinha, Sergi Roberto, JDS, Fontas and Cuenca. Hope I didn't forget anyone. Is Oier being promoted now too?

Tello and Montoya must stay and get more playing time. Letting go any of them would be a terrible decision.

Bartra, Muniesa, Rafinha and S.Roberto, loaned. Preferably to la liga sides, or the dutch league. And to teams where they can be starters.

Cuenca should spend another season at Ajax, he seems to have fit in, and I'm sure De Boer will be a great coach for him.

Jds and Fontas(also Oier) should be sold, I can't see a future for them at Barça.

You forgot Deulofeu. I'd say:

Keep:
Tello, Montoya, Deulofeu, maybe Bartra

Loan:
Bartra (maybe), Muniesa, Rafinha, Roberto, Cuenca

Sell:
Fontas and JDS

F

Flavia

I think Deulo will stay another season with the b team. That's why I left him out.

F

Flavia

Really? I has been reported widely over the last couple of months that Delefeou, Rafinha and Sergi Roberto will be promoted.

Rafinha and Sergi are automatic promotions due to their contracts(and I think Oier, but I'm not sure). Deulofeu wouldn't be, yet. And if Tito really wants a small squad, he could be like Tello was for a while. Registered with the b team. But it'd be best for deulo to have playing time, instead of the bench.

Garrus

Keep montoya and tello.
Sell JDS and fontas.
Keep Deulofeu in B team.
Loan everyone else.

jklz

Deulofeu - Dongou - Adama would be a sight to see, but I'm fairly sure that Deulofeu will get a promotion together with his renewal.

Home of Barca Fans