Zarate

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Wonder if Txiki is still following him... Seems to be unsettled a lot and transfer out from Lazio looks like imminent. But his agent/brother is definitely one douche:angry:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
gosh i wish he would leave lazio.. i wonder how he would do on the left for Barca?

I remember when he won the u20 world cup for Argentina in canada in the last min

also remember when he had long hair and was scoring quite regualry in the premier league.. i think he was only 19 or 20 then also

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
New Lazio coach Reja, former Hajduk Split, is just taking his foot down a bit.
From rumors I heard Zarate was crying over some criticism and then ran to his brother (who is also his agent) who then threatened that his brother will leave the club.
There´s a shock. Coach of relegation fighters says something critical of a player and the player feels so hurt that he wants to leave. If Zarate is really like that, then I would´t want him here even if we got him for free.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
New Lazio coach Reja, former Hajduk Split, is just taking his foot down a bit.
From rumors I heard Zarate was crying over some criticism and then ran to his brother (who is also his agent) who then threatened that his brother will leave the club.
There´s a shock. Coach of relegation fighters says something critical of a player and the player feels so hurt that he wants to leave. If Zarate is really like that, then I would´t want him here even if we got him for free.

He does seem annoying but never happened where the player himself comes public about his disappointment with his team, it's always been his brother doing the talking!! So can't really rule him out as an arrogant bitch, kinda similar to Yaya Toure probably!?

DucdeOrléans

Could be a interesting buy. The guy has the potential and the price would not be that high. A bright prospect in my opinion even though he has been poor this year as the rest of the Lazio team.

Last edited:

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
He's been poor because there is no one from the midfield to deliver balls to him.. he was brilliant last year, since there were Ledesma and Pandev to assist.. In this Lazio team, there are no such players, and he can't do it alone.

Anyway, i like him, he has quality, is too selfish, but he can get better in that point once he is in bigger team,with bigger starts than he is..

G

Gold Member

Could be a interesting buy. The guy has the potential and the price would not be that high. A bright prospect in my opinion even though he has been poor this year as the rest of the Lazio team.

Can he play LW? We need a left winger this summer and nobody else IMO.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
He is all round striker.. He does not play as LW at Lazio, but I think he can play there, since his characteristics.. Good corss, great dribble, pace, right footed, and can use his left as well..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Radamel Falcao García Zárate

Radamel Falcao García Zárate (born 10 February 1986), commonly known as just Falcao, is a Colombian football forward who currently plays for Porto of the Portuguese Liga.

Falcao is a dynamic striker noted for his ability to finish with both feet, a strong burst of pace, and his intensity of play. Falcao made the move to Europe to join Portuguese powerhouse Porto in the summer 2009. Falcao currently has 31 Goals in 38 official games to his name, of which, 23 were in the league, 4 were in the UEFA Champions League and 3 were in the Portuguese Cup.

**After his dream entry into Europe he seems to have caught many eyes for this summer transfer market... lets discuss and stuff :)

beef-supreme

I like Falcao a lot, he is a top striker, I used to be a fan of his when he was at River, and then he moved to Porto where he has been fantastic. Every Porto match I've seen this year except for the embarrassment at the Emirates, Falcao has scored.
Of course you can't really trust what will happen to him when he does eventually leave Porto, but the point is that Porto will make a lot of money off him.
I don't think he'll ever be Barca standard but he can make a good living and a successful career somewhere like France or Germany.

I don't trust anything that comes from the Potuguese league.

It's not as bad as the Dutch league.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I don't trust anything that comes from the Potuguese league.

:lol:
I don't know , Mourinho's 2004/2005 Chelsea would disagree. I wouldn't trust him to score that many anywhere else and I definitely wouldn't trust anything coming out of the Dutch league.

D

dalejandro

Falcao is legit.. and if he comes to Barça i wouldnt mind, i just think it's not likely to happen. BUT you never know, He can be a striker on any league, Spain or England might be his next stop.
(Di maria is coming out of the portuguese league, so... Porto and Benfica are top teams, regardless of the league status as a whole)

Barcilliant

The jury is still out on this guy........He needs to move to a bigger league and showcase his skill there. He def has some skills though but IMHO seems to be a little short of Barcas high standards.

Home of Barca Fans