Snooker

Total-Football

match about to start now.. head to head record favors selby 9 to 6..
selby has only 2 maximum breaks in his career. tells you how much exciting his gameplay is

Total-Football

John is giving him the work right now (4-2) .. Both clumsy with the long range shots but Higgins with his trademark immaculate safety shots is giving him a lot of trouble .. Selby needs to pick himself up or it's going to be ugly

Total-Football

Fatal mistake by Selby leading to a fantastic clear out by Higgins .. Potting is slowly improving in the game .

5-2

John with the monumentum now

Last edited:

raedkuwait

wtf is with selby he was sooooo good against ding and couldnt miss a ball, now he is missing easy balls bfff
wut must ding b thinking now

Total-Football

Selby trailing Higgins 10-7 after Session 2 . Selby gained some confidence towards the end and found some consistency in the potting. Higgins was great in the safety shot but his potting was clumsy.

Overall, the quality of the match is not worthy of a worldchampionship final.

Total-Football

[youtube]QVZcJOmdU_g[/youtube]

the quality of the match compelled me to reminisce about the past .. It's sad how it all ended for stephan Lee .. he had some magical cue action.

Total-Football

it will not. as i expected higgins got tired and selby is now walking with it.. the quality of the match is average at best. never had i seen a worldchampionship final with this level.

Total-Football

and this new school of snooker led by selby need to step up big time. because watching this make me reminisce hard about how snooker was a decade ago.

Home of Barca Fans