Snooker

Total-Football

Amazing how good is Ronnie what a talent

lol.. talent ? calling him a talent is like calling messi a «talent». the guy is basically the most gifted snooker player ever. and to win the way he wins at this age is astonishing. Not even Hendry (another goat) could maintain his top level for so long.

mesiesta

I'm afraid he will lose his motivation after reaching the mark of 1000 centuries (which can be in next season already)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Wake up, Ronnie! Sloppy tournament so far. Hate when he is in this mood. Better not get eliminated by freaking Carter.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
4 frames to go for Mark Williams now to beat Higgins in the final. As Ronnie fucked up early, I have been cheering for Williams for the rest of the tournament.

mesiesta

During last several years I got me on a thought that every time Mark Selby becomes world champion, Real Madrid wins CL (the only year that he didn't and Bingham won, we won CL). This year Mark Selby have lost to his opponent in the first round already and I thought "Okay, this year is safe, Madrid will not win CL", but now another Mark is going to win it. Maybe it was not related with Selby and is related with everyone with name "Mark". :D

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Terrible stuff by Williams. Obviously not handling the pressure well. But losing that many frames in a row to make this final exciting again should just not have been possible under any circumstances.

Home of Barca Fans