Snooker

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Think Selby will edge it. His play of style is going to piss off Ronnie like it always does, plus Ronnie has been pretty sloppy so far, IMO. He loses focus and concentration so easily these days during long games.

Total-Football

Think Selby will edge it. His play of style is going to piss off Ronnie like it always does, plus Ronnie has been pretty sloppy so far, IMO. He loses focus and concentration so easily these days during long games.

Ronnie to the final 16 17! At his age ? rare chance to win world championship again

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
[youtube]7wnrz4z0xfs[/youtube]

Does not give a fuck :lol:

God love Ronnie, compare it to your media trained footballer.

mesiesta

I still can't believe Ronnie made it to final. Sometimes he plays some stupid shots that you think he doesn't even care about winning the match (especially in tough situations). However, glad he did it, 3 world titles is enough for Selby. Wilson-O'Sullivan is a good final.

Gnidrologist

I'm not familiar with snooker etiquette. What did Selby took as disrespectful? That Ronnie didn't try hard enough to get snookers instead just smashing the balls randomly to forfeit frames, which he didn't see winning?

Total-Football

I'm not familiar with snooker etiquette. What did Selby took as disrespectful? That Ronnie didn't try hard enough to get snookers instead just smashing the balls randomly to forfeit frames, which he didn't see winning?

Yeah.He is basically saying that instead of trying snooker by playing with precision he just smash the ball and hope it works out out of chance. And to be fair there is grounds for this claim.

Total-Football

Ronnie in an interview in response to selby says he played those reckless shots because he is bad at getting out of snooker situations and he doesn't train for that, he trains for cue action. Says he understands selbys frustration.

Don't like Selby never did, but I side with him for this one. It's poor sportsmanship to rely on pure chance

Home of Barca Fans