Snooker

mesiesta

Higgins is going down, I assume he will end his career if he will not win any major title this season. With the back injury he has I suppose he will be out from Scottish Open very soon.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
what happened not following these days.

Went out in the first round of the World Championship against an unranked/amateur player. Looked completely disinterested and couldn’t be arsed to even attempt a safety shot. Going for almost impossible shots every turn with no respect for his opponent. Had to end like it did. I was really hoping he could win it again this year considering how good he had been earlier in the season, and then he shows up like that. Dagger in the heart. :(

Last edited:

raki

Went out in the first round of the World Championship against an unranked/amateur player. Looked completely disinterested and couldn’t be arsed to even attempt a safety shot. Going for almost impossible shots every turn with no respect for his opponent. Had to end like it did. I was really hoping he could win it again this year considering how good he had been earlier in the season, and then he shows up like that. Dagger in the heart. :(

He was not amateur. Almost made the quarter finals. Lost 13.12 to Maguire today.

mesiesta

O'Sullivan - Selby in WC semis this year. It's either revenge for 2014's final or another humilation, Selby seems very confident nowdays.

Home of Barca Fans