Snooker

CatalinR10

Sup dawgs , I'm in a van with Ronnie going to London . We're drinking some palinca reminiscing about old time when we used to fuck whores at 15 yo. He says he's gonna win it all for me on God or he wouldn't even have the courage to talk to me ever again if he doesn't .

Gnidrologist

What's going on there? Is he playing good? I watched the second session, where he went 8-2 ahead yesterday. Seemed unlikely focused and even played some great safety shots/snookers. :D When is the last session. I might catch a stream.

raedkuwait

What's going on there? Is he playing good? I watched the second session, where he went 8-2 ahead yesterday. Seemed unlikely focused and even played some great safety shots/snookers. :D When is the last session. I might catch a stream.

Its over he played really good afternoon session
He only needs one more frame leading 17-8
So it will be really short evening session.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Ronnie was on fire today. Strong contrast to last night where he could barely pot a single ball. Congrats on the 6th world title, GOAT!

Gnidrologist

He's like Messi. When in good mood, he crushes everything. Alas, he's bad at managing his mood. Heard from commentators that he needs one more WC to equal the record of Stephen Hendry. Seems plausible. As he said, there really aren't that many young players, who are better than this old chap even when playing on one leg.

Total-Football

Well played Ronnie.. Great performance this session.. But I'm worried about snooker.. Clear lack of talent and character amongst the new generation.

Home of Barca Fans