How much would you would be sufficient to sell Dani Alves?

How much is Dani worth to Barcelona?

• Total voters

AvocadoCake

How much do you think would be sufficient to sell Dani Alves?

What's the least amount of money Barcelona should accept for Dani Alves?

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

I doubt any club would pay that amount. Maybe 20-25.

Pretty much spot on. Alves does not strike me like the short of player who would be willing to move to Anzhi, which is the only club that I can imagine who would be willing to pay an outrageous amount of money.

I wouldn't sell him, bench him for Montoya at most (and I don't think we even need to do that, just rotate him more with Montoya to keep him on his toes). If we did sell him though, I think we'd get about 20m, give or take.

Last edited:

loozy

Maybe I misjudged completely, but IMO 15m should be enough (considering we could probably get players like Carvajal/Richards for considerably less than that and De Sciglio for ~that price.

Real will want Carvajal for themselves after he proved himself at Leverkusen.

mixer

We should've sold him when Anzi was giving ~30M for him year ago or in the winter (If the rumours were true).

ceefoo

I value him between 11-15m euros. He is nearly 30 and I think a lot of clubs know they wouldn't be signing him for his defensive stability.

But he would still be a marquee signing for some clubs.

EDIT
Correction. He turned 30 on May 6th.

Last edited:

Barca8

I value him between 11-15m euros. He is nearly 30 and I think a lot of clubs know they wouldn't be signing him for his defensive stability.

But he would still be a marquee signing for some clubs.

EDIT
Correction. He turned 30 on May 6th.

+1
Nobody is paying more than 11-15 for Dani except maybe an Oil Money Club where the owners don't even look at the bill, just write a blank check.

Dani really benefit from having Abidal has his left counterpart. Both were able to get forward really well especially Dani because of Abidal's defensive discipline. I think we'll be better off just having 1 primary attacking full back. Ricardo van Rhijn could be a quality/cheap replacement.

Home of Barca Fans