F

Flavia

2mwjec.png
afhd1w.png
dw9pk.png

Who do you think will win it, and why?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Bayern. No doubt about it, bar some extremeeeeee levels of choking.

Bayern are unstoppable right now. Their players are strong, fast, tall, disciplined, technically great, and have a near unlimited amount of energy. Why? The team has pure concentrated hunger right now and nothing can stop them. The coach is great, they have an unbelievable amount of squad depth, and the confidence and spirit they have is unmatched.

Simply put, Bayern Munich are best described as juggernauts this season. Nothing can get in their way unless Dortmund play one of the greatest games known in history, or Bayern choke horribly. And I do mean horribly. I'm actually more worried about by how much Bayern win, not whether or not they do.

A

Athletic

Dortmund has owned Bayern the last few years. I expect them to do the same in the final.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Dortmund has owned Bayern the last few years. I expect them to do the same in the final.

Bayern has beat them twice and drew once this season. And they are bound to play the CL Final with as much hunger if not more than what they displayed vs Barca.

Irish_Cules

Heart says Dortmund. Head says Bayern. Don Andres pretty much summed it up there.

I wouldn't rule out Dortmund though. It will be interesting to see how Bayern deal with the tag of being favorites and the possibility of losing yet another final. Not only could they lose the final, they could lose it to a domestic rival. Their superiority over Dortmund in the league means that they are almost obliged to beat them. Dortmund are under a lot less pressure in that regard.

Apologies for the cliche, but it could go either way.

Paganinisrvnge

Most people that I've talked to in person and in forums think Bayern have the clear upper hand but I beg to differ. Dortmund have had a fantastic record over Bayern the past few years and if there is anyone who can beat an in form Bayern this season, I think it's Dortmund.

Let's look at their most recent matches.

DFB Pokal February 27th, 2013: Bayern 1 - 0 Dortmund(Hummels did not play due to injury)
Bundesliga December 1st, 2012: Bayern 1 - 1 Dortmund
German Supercup August 12th, 2012: Bayern 2 - 1 Dortmund
DFB Pokal Final May 12th, 2012: Dortmund 5 - 2 Bayern
Bundesliga April 11th, 2012: Dortmund 1 - 0 Bayern
Bundesliga November 11th, 2011: Bayern 0 - 1 Dortmund
Bundesliga February 26th, 2011: Bayern 1 - 3 Dortmund

People seem to have already forgotten that Bayern have had huge issues beating Dortmund. Their only recent wins are a narrow victory in the supercup which, lets face it, is much less meaningful...and a 1-0 in the DFB Pokal when Dortmund were without their star defender, Mats Hummels.

Paganinisrvnge

You guys act like Bayern beat Dortmund 5-0 the last few times they played. The last 2 are a 1-1 draw and a 1-0 win vs Dortmund missing Hummels.

Doobs

The Messiah
The fact that Bayern managed to get all of their players eligible for this game will pinch Dortmund. It's going to be an intense match. Both teams know each other quite well at this point and I believe the result of the game depends on how Bayern set out to play. If they play their normal possession game, they would play to Dortmund's counter attacking strength. If they play the way they did against us, they'll make Dortmund come at them.

All in all a really tense game that will be decided by fine margins. I wish both teams and their fans well. Two of the best teams in Europe without a doubt. I would like to see Dortmund win as really like their play style and some of their young players but I wouldn't be surprised if the unstoppable bullet train that is Bayern, conquer Europe once again (finally)

bluestar

You guys act like Bayern beat Dortmund 5-0 the last few times they played. The last 2 are a 1-1 draw and a 1-0 win vs Dortmund missing Hummels.

this post of you exactly shows you didn't watch the game between bayern and dortmund in german cup, bayern dominated the whole game, their goalkeeper had a hell of performance that night, he did about 3-4 impossible saves, it easy could ended 3-0 or 4-0 for bayern, just watch the whole game.

If bayern keep their determination and focus, then they will win.

btw bayern was missing ribery against dortmund that night

Last edited:
F

Flavia

I'll watch it as neutral, I'm not supporting either side. Which side that wins it it's fine by me. But I don't think Bayern will let it slide this time.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
If Bayern chokes again it'd be hilarious.

If Gotze scores the winner it would be even more hilarious.

Bayern are alot stronger, but it's only one game, anything can happen. I don't particularly care much who wins, but it should be a good game.

Home of Barca Fans