Who will win the Champins League 12-13?

Who will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ccesc

Dortmund!
Keiner soll es wagen, keiner soll es wagen, UNS, den BVB zu schlagen.
(nobody should dare to beat us)

mixer

Bayern don't perform as good against Borussia as against other teams. They have even received a manita once.

Wish for Dortmund to win it.

And if Bayern wins it they will have 5 and we will stuck on 4.

Last edited:
Bayern don't perform as good against Borussia as against other teams. They have even received a manita once.

Wish for Dortmund to win it.

And if Bayern wins it they will have 5 and we will stuck on 4.

That was last year, the three times Bayern have faced BVB this season, Bayern have been the better still close fought but Bayern have been getting the better of them

B

beautifulgame

Both rested some players but it was strongly contested as usual.

PaulFCB

Banned
Actually, Bayern rested some players, Borussia only rested Reus from the starting 11 and Gundogan was changed early and Reus entered when Klopp wanted to go for the win.
Piszczek and Gotze were injured, that's why they didn't play.

If Bayern chokes again it'd be hilarious.

If Gotze scores the winner it would be even more hilarious.

Bayern are alot stronger, but it's only one game, anything can happen. I don't particularly care much who wins, but it should be a good game.

+1.

I don't think Bayern will choke this time, but who knows...

ccesc

Actually, Bayern rested some players, Borussia only rested Reus from the starting 11 and Gundogan was changed early and Reus entered when Klopp wanted to go for the win.
Piszczek and Gotze were injured, that's why they didn't play.

+ no Hummels and no Bender.

So rest for Hummels, Bender, Reus.
Injury for Piszczek and Götze.

ejuventus

Before semifinals I was sure which team was going to win and it was the same that I felt to support: Bayern, of course.
They impressed me too much in 1/4 against my Juve, and I felt more admiration than rivalry.

But after 1/2s Dortmund has done the same effect on me.

I continue to think that this gonna really be the Bayern's year, but if exists a team able to beat them, they're just Dortmund.
And if there's a team that I can be happy if they win it except Bayern (Juve out, of course), they're just Dortmund.

best final possible, according to me.
I'd say Bayern 60% Dortmund 40%

Home of Barca Fans