Argentina primera division

Beast

The Observer
I checked and there is no topic for it..

Boca -River plate .. the super classico is on , anyone watching ? its 27 minutes in the first half and it's 0-0

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Thought I'd revive this thread for the Superclassico this weekend! 10th placed Boca vs 16th place River(who only have 1 win :D) at River's ground.

VAMOS BOCA!!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
RIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hopefully diego buonanotte my favourite River player does well. He should be in europe next season though.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
AY CHE BOSTERO
VOS SOS ORTIVA
VOS SOS AMIGO DE LA POLICA
EN MAR DEL PLATA NO TE PLANTASE
CON LOS BORRACHOS COMO COBRASTE
SOS CAGON SOS CAGON SOS CAGON SOS CAGON
SOS CAGON SOS CAGON SOS CAGON SOS CAGON!

AY CHE BOSTERO
VOS SOS ORTIVA
VOS SOS AMIGO DE LA POLICA
EN MAR DEL PLATA ESTA ES TU GENTE
RIVER PLATE RIVER PLATE RIVER PLATE RIVER PLATE
RIVER PLATE RIVER PLATE RIVER PLATE RIVER PLATE!

504vm.jpg

River's lineup for tomorrow:
Daniel Vega
Paulo Ferrari, Gustavo Cabral, Nicolás Sánchez, Cristian Villagra
Nicolás Domingo, Matías Almeyda, Matías Abelairas
Marcelo Gallardo
Ariel Ortega, Diego Buonanotte

Basically that's the best 11 possible, though I'm not sure if that says anything. Basically the biggest problems are that Gallardo, Ortega and Almeyda are all old, and the lack of a true forward (great job replacing Falcao guys) - Gallardo, Ortega and Buonanotte will hopefully not cancel each other out...

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
1-1, it was an old person party at el Monumental with Marcelo Gallardo (33) scoring for the good guys and Palermo (35) tying it up for los Bosteros. Both teams ended with 10 men as Villagra and Caceres were sent off in the second half.

Overall as much as it was a missed chance for River, between being the home team and Ortega missing a penalty early on, considering how horrible River has been and how Boca was on a winning streak this could have ended a lot worse. For one thing they actually looked alive, hopefully this is a sign of things to come. The jury is still out on Leo Astrada as a manager but he can't be any worse than Gorosito.

Home of Barca Fans