Who would you like to stay next season?

Who would you like to stay next season?

• Total voters
F

Flavia

Taking into account this and last season, which player would you like to stay at Barça?

Just to know what most users here think, and who they'd rather have in the squad.

Ursegor

World Champion
Both.

Sell Villa.
Buy Neymar.
Play Neymar-Messi-Sanchez.
Bench Pedro for depth.
Never play Pedro and Alexis together. The team can only stomach 1 workhorse with shit finishing. Not 2.

XaviMessiGirl

Both have been largely disappointing this season, but I think we can get more money for Alexis. So keep Pedro I guess.

Have there even been any rumors surrounding Pedro & anyone who might be interested in him?

Barca8

Have you seen Pedro with Spain? I'm sure he is asked to play differently with Barca which probably comes down to catering to Messi. I love Messi btw, but Pedro seems a lot more "tame" with Barca.

Pedro is a Barca player while Alexis never will be

(actually I should edit my post.... Alexis could probably be guilty of the same. Hindering his play to cater to Messi. When Messi was out and Cesc was False 9, Alexis was brilliant. I wonder how well he'd play with a proper CF)

Last edited:

Meitux

Both.

Sell Villa.
Buy Neymar.
Play Neymar-Messi-Sanchez.
Bench Pedro for depth.
Never play Pedro and Alexis together. The team can only stomach 1 workhorse with shit finishing. Not 2.
whats makes you so sure that Neymar-Messi-Sanchez will be successful and guarantee goals? yes neymar is better than alexis propably but enough with wingers, this team needs CF otherwise problem doesnt change

MagIX

it depends on the options

They must remain, if the option is to throw away 50mio for featherweight Neymar.
Perdro has to go if the option is to buy Reus.

fcbdna

Banned
Easiest decision ever. . .

Yes, Pedro has lost form, but was once a pivotal member of the MVP and won us a champions league (Proven player if you as me).

Alexis?. . . . . all he has ever contributed to the team is. . . . Making us look like :shit:

Garrus

They should both stay, We have no other players that can play on the right, And They're not easy to find, We already waited 2 seasons for alexis to finally fit in.

spring

Wow! i thought question is who you like to be sold? and i voted to pedro!
damn! consider my vote to alexis, please!

Irish_Cules

Pedro. Alexis would be much easier to sell. We also know that Pedro can be a prolific goalscorer while Alexis hasn't really shown that he can. If Pedro continues to play poorly, I think he would accept a role as a back up player. Having a player in the squad who works as hard as Pedro who can score goals when he is on form is always good. He probably doesn't deserve to start anymore but he's a very handy squad player.

Home of Barca Fans