Who would you like to stay next season?

Who would you like to stay next season?

• Total voters

Yannick03

Alexis in my eyes isn't Barcamaterial, Pedro however is. With Spain he almost always plays good, I think his bad performances come out of tactical orders.

Pepe Silvia

Neither has been that impressive all season long but Pedro for me has that clinical finishing. Tactics changed to get him free with space, he will bury his chances. Right now, there is a Messi-centric model that I am not in favor of and this obviously works against Pedro's strengths. Pedro has proven he can score when it counts, Alexis has not proven much with any sort of consistency. I'd like him to leave. Flat out, I think Alexis sucks.

Edman

Voted for Alexis, because I feel he's (finally) been improving lately. Can't say the same for Pedro.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
The whole premise of this poll is skewed, but hey, as long as you choose either of the two.

I like how some of you think that Barça will magically acquire a whole new forward line just to appease your whimsy minds, without even giving a second of thought to what does that mean in monetary terms. There are no viable RW's on the market at the moment who would not make Sandro pay through his nose. The budget, as it is, is already going to get stretched with us probably splashing on Neymar.

I'd rather keep Alexis & Pedro on the RW and see them rotate depending on the formation. Somehow you lot seem to start with the idea we'd be still playing a rigid 4-3-3 over anything else, without making reasonable adjustments to the formations at all.

Home of Barca Fans