Votes: 7 8.2%
  • Gundogan

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Other

Votes: 13 15.3%

• Total voters

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Fabregas's style is completely different from Xavi's and limiting him to a distributing role doesn't get the best out of him

Gundogan is good but Barca don't need to buy him

Verratti is more of a Pirlo/Alonso type player and would only leave PSG to go back to a Serie A club

Roberto is not a specific enough player to be declared "Xavi's replacement". He's all round, box to box, overall very different.

Thiago thrives in that role but he has his own style of play so he wouldn't be a carbon copy of Xavi (nor should he try to be, his style adds something new). He's the ideal replacement, but he has his own game and he is his own type of player so he shouldn't be he shouldn't always be labelled "next Xavi"

Kerrybai

Whoever takes over will have to re-invent the position to suit their style of play, it's very unlikely we will get a carbon copy of Xavi. We may just have to adapt put tactics slightly to accommodate his replacement.

spring

do you want to find a copy of xavi? or someone who can govern there? if it's second, i think fabregas!

R

rivaldo10

i think this was the biggest mistake we made in the pep era. Allways looking for players and buying players who should replace other players instead of trying something new

like fabregas for xavi

I hope messi plays with busqets and iniesta in midfield and xavi will be benched

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's Thigao for me. He looks more like Deco but still closest thing to Xavi that we have.

Home of Barca Fans