Juan Guillermo Cuadrado

EdmondDantes

Another failed Serie A hype job.

That's not fair on Serie A though, not this time. Cuadrado was having a poor season for Fiorentina; check his stats, Chelsea bought him on the back of his World Cup performances, and they ended up picking him over Douglas Costa lol. Hindsight eh.

gasgas

That's not fair on Serie A though, not this time. Cuadrado was having a poor season for Fiorentina; check his stats, Chelsea bought him on the back of his World Cup performances, and they ended up picking him over Douglas Costa lol. Hindsight eh.

i thought he was one of the players of the season in his last season in fiorentina and everyone was after him including us :amazed:
even i would have taken him
and douglas costa has just started with bayern, the verdict is given towards the end of the season

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I've heard stories that Mou actually didn't really want Cuadrado to begin with, and that Michael Emanelo is under fire for that transfer since it sounds like he's the one that pushed it through. Would make sense, tbh, you can tell Mou definitely always fancied Pedro.

Devils

Chelsea FC ‏@ChelseaFC 8m8 minutes ago

Meanwhile, Juan Cuadrado is returning to Juventus with a new three-year loan agreement finalised today...

Chelsea are loaning Cuadrado to Juventus for 3 fucking years.

michael-jordan-laugh.gif

Home of Barca Fans