If Barca get a new coach, who should it be?

Who should be Barca's new Coach?

• Jurgen Klopp

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Jupp Heynckes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • AVB

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Diego Simeone

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters

serghei

He probably doesn't even want to come to Barca himself! :lol:

I bet he dreams at night he's training Barca and then wakes up in tears realising it was just a dream. Mourinho has made many mistakes, but he is a winner. This year he didn't speak so badly about Barcelona. Great manager and a football scientist. Could do wonders with a team like Barca. Close to what Pep did.

Rashida19

I'd like to see Klopp at Barca. He's so great. Inspiration for players. But I'm not sure if he'll leave Dortmund for Barca or for another team.. Recently Heynckes told about Barca to many good words, I think maybe he wants to come to Barca ;) If it will happen I'd be happy. Because today's Bayern is his work. He can make from Barca perfect team. Especially when we have too many young talents at our academy

D

Don_Andrés

Didn't Enrique fail at Roma? And didn't Bielsa fuck Bilbao up?

I don't think that means a deal. Managers before and after Enrique have all subsequently failed. Didn't Enrique do a good job with the reserves while he was in charge. He'd be a good appointment as an Assistant to Tito.

ceefoo

I really like Frank de Boer. He is doing a great job at Ajax. He's about to win his third successive Eredivisie and he knows the Barca well.

But I'm of the opinion that our team needs an old head right now and I think Jupp Heynckes would jump at the chance to come here.

Some of you have mentioned his age; 67, about to turn 68, but to me, this is not an issue. Like Ferguson, he still clearly has the drive and ambition to compete at the highest level.

Some thoughts on other names put forward:

Mourinho - :troll: please stay away. No culé would ever want this man anywhere near our club.

Laudrup - Has done a fantastic job at Swansea, however he is a Treacherous Rat.

Wenger - A loser and a whinger. He would make us a laughing stock, as he has done with Arsenal. The man that considers 4th place a trophy.

Bielsa - Great analytical brain, but way too erratic to coach Barca. Only need to look at what's happened at Athletic this season as proof.

Pellegrini - Wouldn't be against this appointment. His only season at RM, ultimately ended trophy-less despite amassing a record 96 points in La Liga.
What he has achieved with Malaga, despite all the turmoil is remarkable.

Home of Barca Fans