If Barca get a new coach, who should it be?

Who should be Barca's new Coach?

• Jurgen Klopp

Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Jupp Heynckes

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • AVB

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Diego Simeone

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters

XaviMessiGirl

I don't get why anyone would want Mou as Barca coach after all that's happened with him the past couple years. No matter how good he is. Also, how unlikely it would be.

Michael

Paolo di Canio! Time to get stuck in! ;)

But seriously, somebody like Simeone ticks all the boxes for me. He reminds me of Pep in a way. I wouldn't mind Klopp either, but he would have to learn the language quickly (if he doesn't speak it already). The coach has to be able to communicate directly with the players IMO. I don't want the old guys (Heynckes, Pellegrini, Ancelotti).

Da Silva

bielsaa_211552.jpg

;)

R

rivaldo10

i thought about that but i think we would allready win 2 cls or maybe 3 in a row if we had mou as a coach he is just too good and with the experience he have dealing with pressure

King Leo

Banned
Pellegrini and wenger are my two choices.

Wenger will please many cules wanting to La Masia domination and Pellegrini will engineer a strong utilitarian team that can win the CL IMO. Rosell would be happy with Pelegrini.

lovebarca

He kept van Gaal's system last year and lost the league along with being destroyed by Dortmund in every encounter.Lost the champions league final at their own stadium. This year he learned from that, tweaked the approach ,players press more and Sammer and co. signed the players they needed in defense and midfield and attack. Basically none you would have been asking for 67 year old Jupp last year but now 11 months later we should sign him and have him retire anyway a year later or so. He got a chance to turn around Bayern's fortunes despite finishing trophy-less, so will Tito after a league title and bloody cancer.

I want to clarify some point for your post.
first last year bayern squad was also good but dortmund in great form that's why they lost.
second he knows how to plug holes using transfers so he identified and plugged it.----it comes out that tito himself told management that he dont want CB last year remember that's minus point.
third his tactical ability was never in doubt all over 2 year span which cant be said for tito.
I dont car he is 67 year old or 76 as long as he is tactically able I am ok with it.Manager is not going to play the game remember....
one more thing he has commanding authority that even bayern star ok with it.I mean we all know german ego and we are talking about full of superstars in germany,still he rotated his squad very well.(For reference if you remember he openly said that basten and other stars returning from injury dont directly get their spot they need to earn it.---)This could help to bench sometimes xavi who is inured still himself declared fit and play.

one more thing other good coach is not available.I would take pep or cruyff but not possible.Others hard to find.
so that's why i am prefering Jupp heynecks.

lovebarca

Pellegrini and wenger are my two choices.

Wenger will please many cules wanting to La Masia domination and Pellegrini will engineer a strong utilitarian team that can win the CL IMO. Rosell would be happy with Pelegrini.

I think if wenger leaves then only for PSG but if he comes then its great.
pellegrini I doubt if we hire any of madrid coach that fan will accept....but if its ok then he is good.

Xtroverto

He didnt win us the league, Messi and Iniesta did plus Madrid playing crap the first half season. We have played badly the whole season and it havent improved.

You know, this is not Football Manager, in the real world it all depend on the manager and his ability, Tito has managed to pull of one of the most impressive league seasons in the clubs history, and this after Spain winning the European Championship with a team consisting of 8 Barcelona players of which 7 were fielded in QF, SF and the Final.

This autumn the team broke the league record with 55 out of 57 points in the first half of the league, that was almost a supernatural feat when you factor in that the club also contributed the bulk of Spanish national team at the same time.

15 August 2012 Puerto Rico 1 – 2 Spain 4 Barcelona players fielded
7 September 2012 Spain 5 – 0 Saudi A. 8 Barcelona players fielded
11 September 2012 Georgia 0 – 1 Spain 7 Barcelona players fielded
12 October 2012 Belarus 0 – 4 Spain 7 Barcelona players fielded
16 October 2012 Spain 1 – 1 France 6 Barcelona players fielded
14 November 2012 Panama 1 – 5 Spain 7 Barcelona players fielded

And in the last WC qualification game against France, Spain fielded 8 Barcelona players, Victor Valdes, Gerard Pique, Andres Iniesta, David Villa, Xavi, Pedro, Sergio Busquets and Cesc Fabregas.

Last edited:
R

rivaldo10

and what ability does tito have ?

if he would have one he would play a diffrent team in munich but he didnt

and a manager with ability would make changes before getting 4 goals

tito sint special like pep or a tactical genius

Home of Barca Fans