Should Barca keep Tito?

Should Barca keep Tito?

• No

Votes: 59 49.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 60 50.4%

• Total voters

poldep

I dunno atm.. He's fighting cancer. Maybe the best thing for the club and himself is to step down. But he did give us the best La Liga start ever before he got sick, so maybe we should give him another chance once he is fully recovered??

BigBarcaBoy

This is the most stupid thread ever, yes he could teach defensive organisation better and should have changed the team earlier but really it never stops amazin me how people overreact when Barca loose.

spring

This is the most stupid thread ever, yes he could teach defensive organisation better and should have changed the team earlier but really it never stops amazin me how people overreact when Barca loose.

it's not about loosing! it's about being smashed and accepting that! it's about being Surrender when your players need your belief on them!

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
lets see how he deals with the summer transfer window.. one thing is for sure he is no where near a good motivator and he has let us down tactically at times as well.. + why is he sending Roura to press conferences like Mourinho? he is sick? he can be on the bench but he can't appear for press conference? what kinda sickness is that?

M

mitkoa7x

He's not up to the challenge... only reason we're winning the league is Madrid had an abysmal start.

BigBarcaBoy

it's not about loosing! it's about being smashed and accepting that! it's about being Surrender when your players need your belief on them!

No one is accepting it especially me but let's face it even under Pep some of the away games in the CL were struggles, as for having a go at Tito for not doing press conferences like othere people have they need to get a grasp on reality. The criticism is totally ridiculous and over the top and in some cases totally irrational.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
He's not up to the challenge... only reason we're winning the league is Madrid had an abysmal start.

this is so true, except for the 4-0 against milan, we have failed terribly against every big opposition this season...

winning the league without beating madrid shows that it was them who were not upto their usual standards in the long term liga rather than us being super awesome.

Michael

Harsh, but I agree. The whole best-Liga-start ever is pointless really. La Liga is a shadow of what it was and the fact that both Madrid and Barca (+ Messi and Ronaldo) consistently not only break but annihilate the old records attests to this.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
No one is accepting it especially me but let's face it even under Pep some of the away games in the CL were struggles, as for having a go at Tito for not doing press conferences like othere people have they need to get a grasp on reality. The criticism is totally ridiculous and over the top and in some cases totally irrational.

when mourinho does it, karanka is his puppet, when tito does it, it's ridiculous to criticize him?

because fuck logic? he needs to man up and speak for the team.. he is doing all the work, team is failing and fans are listening to Roura crying.

M

mitkoa7x

I pity Tito but he should step down with head held high. At this point even Eusebio may be an upgrade.

Home of Barca Fans