Best Barca goal ever.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi vs Getafe.Narrowly beats Koeman's freekick. What about yours ?

Last edited:

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
Rivaldo's Third Against Valencia.... WOW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...De Boer - Rivaldooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo That's Magnificent!

Seriously though, what was De Boer thinking passing the ball to him like that hahaha!

[YOUTUBE]zVC4Fi6QOW4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Rivaldo's goal was the only goal I literally had to retrieve my jaw from the floor. What a moment that was. Superhuman.

maz

I walk the line
Is it even in question that thats not the best goal ever? I tihnk thats not just the best fcb goal, but the best goal for any club.

Beast

The Observer
there is this goal in season 97.. when Ronaldo was kicking ass & taking names.. he virtually dribbled all over the pitch .. can't remember who was playing Barca but it was amazing goal.. the speed of Ronaldo was out of this world

maz

I walk the line
Yeah i know that ronaldo goal. Thats definitely the one u are referring to beast.

Man if i could replace eto'o with ronaldo i would do it in a flash. That guy was sensational.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah i know that ronaldo goal. Thats definitely the one u are referring to beast.

Man if i could replace eto'o with ronaldo i would do it in a flash. That guy was sensational.
Obviously not the Ronaldo of today right?

Home of Barca Fans