Best Barca goal ever.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
If you search for Messi's goal with english commentary on youtube you hear Sky Sports and they just can't believe it !

nebeer

Love is All
Messi's goal against getafe for me as well. Thanks Viva, I will search for Messi's Getafe goal with english commentary.

Heath Newton

anyone seen this comparison??

[YOUTUBE]nXzXsdZJ5AQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

english (sky) commentary
[YOUTUBE]srPaMefP_T8[/YOUTUBE]

maz

I walk the line
There is footage in the top secret archives of his training for that goal.

[youtube]st2_h4fDB60[/youtube]

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
[youtube]LgKvWoNTBKM[/youtube]

this is the best commentary to watch the goal. it's just ace.

I love that right near the end of the run he just realises that he's seeing the most batshit insane goal ever and is just like "ooohhhh" and then he starts his massive salutations just as the crowd start chanting messi and when you combine that with the replays it really gives you a sense of how fucking epic that goal was.

I pray for something like that in rome.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Ronnies sevilla goal was just amazing stuff
best live version (shivers...) :

[YOUTUBE]QS38tO9_9lg[/YOUTUBE]

E

Esteve

Yeah that was a screamer! Wasn't it scored after one in the morning because Sevilla were being pissy & wouldn't agree to play us on a Tuesday, so we kicked off at 00:05 on the Wednesday morning? Rivaldo's third against Valencia was unreal too! It's too hard, our club is spoilt for choice as far as incredible goals go....

L

LUJAN

Too many to name ..Ronaldinho against Chelsea when he shoots from outside the box... the one in the year before... His screamer against Valencia.... and the left footed strike against milan in the group stages of the champions league i forgot which season. :hooray:

Messi against Getafe.

Ronaldo vs Compostella is it?the one which everybody has seen ...

Home of Barca Fans