Best Barca goal ever.

maz

I walk the line
Indeed. I would take his goals over eto'o's defending from the front ANY DAY. Ronaldo was what introduced me to fcb. To me he is probably my favourite player of the club along with pep. Rivaldo comes a close second.

M

messiniesta

One of the goals scored at Almería back in March was fantastic. The one that was preceded by 30-40 passes, and wonderful teamwork between MessIniestAlves (Alves passes it to Messi, Messi to Iniesta, Iniesta to Alves, Alves to Bojan). If only Bojan had taken a shot and scored on the first touch, I'd consider it the greatest goal of Barça history, without taking into account importance of the goal, because I think we were already up 0-1 when it was scored.

Here is the video of the whole passing sequence [youtube]tVIRsUZdxaI[/youtube]
Better quality, but doesn't have the whole passing sequence [youtube]jalbImSnlgE[/youtube]

Other goals from recent history that come to mind:
[youtube]Zon354zHAzM[/youtube]
[youtube]Wc4-DlOB-q0[/youtube]
[youtube]z2DB2K5H65w[/youtube]
LUCHO [youtube]qRSZDryz5YM[/youtube]
INIESTA [youtube]CnojagMMbB8[/youtube]
Gordinho [youtube]4WsrhBVGblE[/youtube]

maz

I walk the line
That bojan goal was a scuffed shot i think. It got a deflection too. A bad way to end such a fine move.

That eto'o goal was his hattrick goal wasnt it? I remember watching the goal and my mouth was wide open. It seemed he hit it so high i was just stunned it ended up in the net.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Are you guys seriously forgetting Messi's goal against Getafe ? Barca's best goal I think. Individually, anyway.

MinaFCB

Ronaldinho had a lot of great ones ...against Real,Villareal,Osasuna...oh how much i loved how he played...and yea,this against getafe maybe the best one ever...

F

FCB_Titi_LB

Ronnies solo goal: he dribbles 3 man from back position (got ball from keeper) and shoots from very far

LioMessi

Messiiniesta - FANTASTIC VIDEOS! Thank you. :flagvl8::emotions16::emotions16::stv161:

I think Roonie goal was superb.

It was good to watch Barca's historic goals.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Agreed, Messiniesta, legendaru effort. The Eto'o goal against Pana is my favourite goal ever, i've never seen someone hit a ball like that. I hate bicycle kicks though ... scorpion kicks and volleys I love but there's something offputting about bicycles.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans