CatalinR10

Iniesta_goal_34716b.jpg

iniestamvp.v1341247789.jpg

article-2195929-14C19E26000005DC-292_468x334.jpg

2012-08-30_MONACO_10.v1357493437.JPG

Lionel+Messi+Andres+Iniesta+FIFA+Ballon+Gala+ksm_9SB7Shax.jpg

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Cesc has more goals in less playing time, and is almost on par with assists. He's also not reached his peak yet, and hasn't fully adapted to Barcelona yet. Stats say it all, really.

CatalinR10

Cesc has more goals in less playing time, and is almost on par with assists. He's also not reached his peak yet, and hasn't fully adapted to Barcelona yet. Stats say it all, really.

I respect your opinion but in my own , he's not even in the top 10 players in the world and has the speed of a snail.

misterplatin

Iniesta at present but Cesc's promise was always higher . Only Goetze and Draxler now is showing that type of prodigious footballing talent at a young age . I feel that Cesc has not been able to show his best qualities at Barca .

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
A lot of people who prefer Cesc over Iniesta are mainly nostalgic about his Arsenal days (where he was undoubtedly a very amazing player) and love him for how good he was and possibly still can be, regardless of how he is currently struggling to fully fit in or stay on form. As fans you should also understand that to praise one player you don't have to go insulting another, i.e calling Cesc a "snail" just because Iniesta is the better player.

adil_909

anyone who sincerely thinks cesc is better than iniesta should probably find a team to support other than barca.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Maybe right now, Iniesta is better than Cesc, but in full cry... The sex (cesc :pep:) machine is probably more lethal, even if he's not quite as magical. Kinda like Ronaldinho vs. Messi, except Messi is better than Cesc.

Home of Barca Fans