Hello from Sheffield

D

Don_Andrés

Hello everybody. Sheffield Wednesday supporter (I know!) and long time Barcelona fan, been lurking around the forum for quite a while, thought I'd better join and try to make a constructive contribution.

Favourite current player Andrés Iniesta. Favourite player from the (recent) past Luis Enrique.

Shame it did'nt work out for Rodri at Wednesday. I think he was under the impression he was joining a football club :lol:.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome!
Lucho was great, hope we see him back at the club soon. Hopefully with Barca B again, before Eusebio makes total damage.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Oh, from Sheffield. It also was a destroyer sunk in the Falklands. Anyway, welcome/benvingut! :)

D

Don_Andrés

Oh, from Sheffield. It also was a destroyer sunk in the Falklands. Anyway, welcome/benvingut! :)

What a curious connection to make :lol:, but thanks for the welcome anyway.

D

Don_Andrés

Goodbye all. I've decided I don't need a forum to support a team. How do I delete my profile completely? Thank you. What a shitty forum.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Always a shame when people leave :/

Although I guess there's some sort of heated discussion behind this decision

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
This is surprising

He didn't seem like the type to cause trouble and he didn't ever express unhappiness at the forum before.

XaviMessiGirl

Me neither, but he was insulting people/foul language, implying people are gloryhunters & then insulted the forum in general on top of it. Meh, don't like banning people who aren't clearly trolls but that's that.

Home of Barca Fans