User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Does the Barca site accept UK cards?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Andrew M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,908
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Does the Barca site accept UK cards?

    Does anyone know if the Barca site are accepting UK cards at the moment?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Member
    PaCmAn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Does anyone know if the Barca site are accepting UK cards at the moment?

    Thanks
    Meaning Debit/Credit cards to purchase match tickets?

    Yes they do. I purchase tickets from their site using UK cards.

  3. #3
    Indian Barca
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Does anyone know if the Barca site are accepting UK cards at the moment?

    Thanks
    Yes of course...

  4. #4
    The Messiah

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they deliver anywhere in the world? Can I order from Mumbai?

  5. #5
    Flavia
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobs View Post
    So they deliver anywhere in the world? Can I order from Mumbai?
    Yes, the delivery is worldwide. I've bought stuff directly from the fcb shop before. I don't anymore, but just because of the crazy taxes of my country.

  6. #6
    The Messiah

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can imagine. Most of the stuff is available at Nike stores anyway.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Andrew M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,908
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PaCmAn View Post
    Meaning Debit/Credit cards to purchase match tickets?

    Yes they do. I purchase tickets from their site using UK cards.
    I tried a few weeks ago with a UK credit card and then a debit card and both were rejected. What do you think the issue was?

    Thank you for the help