User Tag List

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
Results 526 to 538 of 538

Thread: Germany

  1. #526
    HiiiPoWeR
    Blaugrana Bull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,478
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a harmless joke. Here in Germany we actually had a discussion about it too but I think it was blown way out of proportion.

  2. #527
    Senior Member
    Hektor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    3,561
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaugrana Bull View Post
    It was a harmless joke. Here in Germany we actually had a discussion about it too but I think it was blown way out of proportion.
    It was not a harmless joke nor it was a tasteless joke. A winning team always has some positive things to say about the loosing team specially one that takes you to overtime and loses for the minimum difference. Not to mention the Argentine team at all and to disparage the whole Argentine population as losers is unforgivable.

    Let us say that a bad mistake was made. Where are the apologies by anyone? It cannot be dismissed as a harmless joke.

    Obviously, no one in Argentina will talk about what happened four years ago nor we will use Germany's early exit from the WC to disparage the German team and the Germans. This is exactly what the German players did four years ago when we lost the final.

    My dream was to beat Germany and show the members of the German team how Argentines really walked. That is why I was very upset that Argentina could get out of the group stage. Now that Germany is out, it would be nice for Argentina to win the World Cup, but that is all. We'll probably meet in Qatar-2022

    Hektor
    Last edited by Hektor; 29th June 2018 at 12:45 AM.

    ¡Visca... Barça... Visca!

  3. #528
    Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    378
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must have some inferiority complex...

    Hektor

  4. #529
    o Fenômeno
    UEFA_Barça_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Caffe Catalonia
    Posts
    1,679
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
    It was not a harmless joke nor it was a tasteless joke. A winning team always has some positive things to say about the loosing team specially one that takes you to overtime and loses for the minimum difference. Not to mention the Argentine team at all and to disparage the whole Argentine population as losers is unforgivable.

    Let us say that a bad mistake was made. Where are the apologies by anyone? It cannot be dismissed as a harmless joke.

    Obviously, no one in Argentina will talk about what happened four years ago nor we will use Germany's early exit from the WC to disparage the German team and the Germans. This is exactly what the German players did four years ago when we lost the final.

    My dream was to beat Germany and show the members of the German team how Argentines really walked. That is why I was very upset that Argentina could get out of the group stage. Now that Germany is out, it would be nice for Argentina to win the World Cup, but that is all. We'll probably meet in Qatar-2022

    Hektor
    Best part of jokes is when folks get slightly offended. No denying that was mean, but mean stuff is funny. Jesus lighten up Hektor
    http://www.barcaforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic5827_23.gif

  5. #530
    Senior Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    761
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the Germans were always arrogant people, they always joke by putting others down, so I get why he is offended. I was hoping that they would scrap through their group and get humiliated by Brazil, but this was also not a bad way for Germany to crash out.

  6. #531
    o Fenômeno
    UEFA_Barça_Chris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Caffe Catalonia
    Posts
    1,679
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There’s more humor through Germany’s group exit than Germans’ overall sense of humor
    http://www.barcaforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic5827_23.gif

  7. #532
    You're welcome
    Origami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    7,754
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UEFA_Barça_Chris View Post
    There’s more humor through Germany’s group exit than Germans’ overall sense of humor
    Any value higher than 0 will do the job. *mourinho face*

  8. #533
    Senior Member
    DennyCrane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Packin a mac in the back of the Ac
    Posts
    1,001
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Achtung!

    Stop derailing the thread guys, there are important news to dicuss.

    https://www.theguardian.com/football...-world-up-stay



    And on that bombshell, we wait for more crap matches in the Nations League.
    Alexis Defense League

  9. #534
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    29,116
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he had any decency he would have resigned. People are shameless.

  10. #535
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,259
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    If he had any decency he would have resigned. People are shameless.
    His brain is damaged from his ballsack odor...

  11. #536
    Member
    West Saxon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Westseaxna Rīce
    Posts
    201
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know, I think Low has earned the right to try and fix this mess. He's been one of their best managers ever, and yes he ballsed this tournament up, big time, but I think he deserves the next Euros to put things right. It's not like there are a whole host of great managers out there who could take over. Klopp is the obvious one, but I'd be stunned if he left Liverpool. Might as well give Low the chance to fix things. It's not like he's suddenly become a terrible manager.

    There has to be words behind the scenes with him, though. He's very stubborn and keeps picking the same old names (Muller, Gomez, Khedira, Neuer, Boateng, Draxler, and so on) when these players are either past their peak or just not delivering. It's time to bring through the next generation. Julian Brandt in particular looks like a real star in the making.

  12. #537
    Best midfielder around
    ThwiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,253
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I read from Bild that DFB officials had to cut the WiFi at the team hotel in Russia because some German players were up all night playing video games. Hilarious if true. Fortnite > WC.

  13. #538
    Senior Member
    Yannik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    4,701
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tags for this Thread