Germany

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Here's a big stat for me

No European team has ever won a World Cup outside their own continent. Brazil and Argentina are the only one who can claim that.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well Mexico is where Argentina won it I don't really class that outside its own continent even though technically it is, but for I only regard Brazil in 58 as the only team to achieve this feat.

VivaBarca

It is Ed. So it counts. Do you guys think an African team could challenge to win this World Cup ?

Spector

Well Mexico is where Argentina won it I don't really class that outside its own continent even though technically it is, but for I only regard Brazil in 58 as the only team to achieve this feat.

Brazil in 2002 did it as well, but regarding statistical oddities, the best one (up until 1990 anyway) was the bizarre fact that no team had ever failed to score in a World Cup Final. Not only that, but in the majority of occasions, the losing team scored first! It's all different now of course, but it added to the mystique back then.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It is Ed. So it counts. Do you guys think an African team could challenge to win this World Cup ?

Challenge? no.

Think they could be tactically out smarted and mentally we do not know how they can perform under intense situations.

I think one of them will reach the quarters but that is about it.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
New German shirt, nice in a rather teutonic way:

P41477_GermHSS1011.jpg

V

Valon

Damn, that's pretty awesome. But then Germany always had awesome shirts.

19blaugrana10

Damn, that's pretty awesome. But then Germany always had awesome shirts.

Sry mate, but Germany has always bad shirts, this jersey is a nice one after long time.

I dont know why all loves Schweinsteiger, in Germany no one like him, because he isnt constant one time he play well another time he play like a looser ...

But when i ask someone from turkey or another countries all loves schweinsteiger, awesome ! :D

VivaBarca

That German one is better than most of Adidas shirts at the moment. Can't wait to see Scotland's new strip.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
I like them also, as they play manly and fair, not dirty as some teams and i respect that but d support Ivory coast fistly, then few others ...

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
No Croatia at WC so I'll be cheering for the next best thing - Germany

Nice to hear, but still suprising. I always felt there have always been some aggressive emotions towards germany when croatia played us, like at euros 96 or wc 98 and finally euros 2008. But good to see that i was wrong, or at least not everyone shares them :)

Home of Barca Fans