Germany

Jenks

Sané doesn't make the Germany squad? That surprises me. He was probably the best player on the pitch when we played Germany in the friendly.

jairzinho

Sané doesn't make the Germany squad? That surprises me. He was probably the best player on the pitch when we played Germany in the friendly.

Odd decision. He would be in most other countries squads. Maybe he doesn't fit the system that Lowe is going to use.

BarcaOG

Banned
stupid stupid omission. without sane im not even excited for germany (my 4th pick lmao). i really rate him. hes superb

Morten

I know Germany likes to attack non-stop, but at some point you need to think about balance, right? They should try a midfield 3, drop Mueller or something, he looks like a waste of space these days, this would give Kroos and CBs better cover on the counters.

West Saxon

Probably the only plus point for Germany is how good Julian Brandt looked in what little time he got. Looks like a real talent.

The likes of Muller, Khedira and Gomez should be retired. Even Neuer should be back-up to Ter Stegen now.

Kragod

Germany played 12 of the last 16 World Cup semi-finals. That is something else....and now they were last in their group...

JerseyAddict

I bet my house there was some serious shit in the team. I wonder what was up abd who stirred the fire. Something was so F wrong.

Hektor

This is something that I will never forget. In the Germany's celebration in front of Berlin's Brandenburg Gate, after winning the Brazil-2014 WC by beating Argentina 1-0 in overtime, many of the German players mocked all the Argentines in Argentina. They were walking with chests out and heads high saying that is how the Germans walk. On the other hand, they walked with their chests in and hunchbacked saying this is how the Argentines walk. Being Argentine, I found that very offensive and contrary to FIFA's philosophy OF "FAIR PLAY." We found that so offensive that Argentina almost cancelled the friendly against Germany, in Germany, which we won 4-2. It was the intervention of the President of the German Football Federation that saved the friendly. He explained that it was only a joke. Some Joke! The German players never apologized for their tasteless joke! I wonder how the Germans, specially the German players that partook in the mockery of Argentines and Argentina, walk today?

Hektor

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans