Germany

Affiae

He is probably thinking: "Those mediengeile Huren, trying to steal my thunder and bask in my glory, those low-life cunts! wtf have they ever done to be here except for looking good and selling their cunts to my players?" ;)

Found it pretty pathetic how all those money/fame-leeches stormed onto the pitch, well-aware they'd be on world-wide TV for several seconds.

This so much.

Diese billigen Fotzn sind so ersetzbar wie Staub auf dem Schreibtisch des Münchener OB

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not sure if true, but sharing anyway.

BsyKl-KCIAAR7kj.png:large

Alik

BREAKING: LAHM ENDS NATIONAL CAREER!

wtf he is 30 years old.

In a way I can understand it. Retiring after a WC win is what most players wish they could do.

He can still play the Euro and try to win that. But I can understand him.

Not to mention he will be able to focus on his club performances.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lahm ran more than any other German player in WC, no? I know you wanna end on a high note but he still has too much in him to call it quits.
I think he'll re-consider once the dust settles.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
Strange decision. Trouble with the coach for having to play RB again? I heard he prefers midfield now, although he fares better as a RB to me, in the Germany NT at least. Otherwise, it seems kinda early to retire, especially considering the fact he should easily be able to hold his starting position another two years.

Home of Barca Fans