Germany

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
el tren, I can't recall, are you a Bayern fan or which team(s) in the Bundesliga?...And why wouldn't you be a fan of Dortmund, out of curiosity?...They seem to reflect a lot of what Barcelona does, non?

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Actually i support Cologne (aka Köln, aka just 'FC'). But i actually always supported talented and convincing teams. Thus i was actually with Dortmund for the last two campagins (as Cologne isnt involved in the title races), as they played the best football and absolutely deserved the titles. And their management is very likeable. I still like Bayern, but i find it right that they didnt win titles lately as there is so much going wrong in the club. And im ofc supporting any BL team in the european cup competitions (EL and CL) - even teams i rather dislike like Schalke or Gladbach.

F

Frejsgodes

LOW-TROLLS-THE-BALL-BOY.gif

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
The guy who made the first GIF was genius to stop it at Low's serious look just after the kid had taken a step away in fear.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm a bit suprised that Götze and Reus haven't even played a single minute yet, especially considering that neither Müller or Podolski has set the world on fire so far.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Which is a scary thought because you do know there are several matches to play yet. Just be patient.

Home of Barca Fans