Hello everyone!

Qonny

Hello barcaforum, I've actually been lurking on this forum for quite some time now, but haven't, up until now, introduced myself or written anything in any of the threads.
Anyways, I'm from Sweden, and I've just recently rediscovered my old and lost passion for football. When I was younger, my favourite team was Barca, and with the quite recent reincarnation of interest in the sport, it felt, and was, inevitable for me to start supporting them again!
Though I for a very long time have been satisfied with only reading other member's posts and the reactions from them, I feel I want to be able to contribute from time to time aswell. See you around!

Pepe Silvia

Hello barcaforum, I've actually been lurking on this forum for quite some time now, but haven't, up until now, introduced myself or written anything in any of the threads.
Anyways, I'm from Sweden, and I've just recently rediscovered my old and lost passion for football. When I was younger, my favourite team was Barca, and with the quite recent reincarnation of interest in the sport, it felt, and was, inevitable for me to start supporting them again!
Though I for a very long time have been satisfied with only reading other member's posts and the reactions from them, I feel I want to be able to contribute from time to time aswell. See you around!
Glad you decided to finally join! Jump in and post! :D

Qonny

Welcome aboard!

that avatar scares me!
Thank you!

hopefully that avatar will bring about a sense of authority! ;)

Glad you decided to finally join! Jump in and post!
Although I'm not really the kind of person who likes to express myself very much on forums, it feels good to be able to contribute at least a little. :)

Home of Barca Fans