Aymeric Laporte

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Considering that we very well may not have the opportunity to spend in the next few seasons, I would be glad to spend however much it takes to get this player, he looked great against Messi today, is young and is already used to Spain and La Liga.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
If Zubi were smart, he'd pay his buyout. He is worth it.
But bayern will probably do it.

Doubt Bayern will, they're not big spenders and that's too much money on a player who would hamper the return of one of their home-grown players. (Admittedly, that might be wishful thinking on my part)

Ursegor

World Champion
Yes, but he is worth it. Unless they're getting Benatia. But Laporte is better than Luiz, Hummels, and many others we were linked to. Fast and tall.

Paying his buyout despite Athletic not wanting to sell would be considered a hostile bid which Imbecilezarreta will not do considering his Athletic past.

MagIX

He is already linked to Bayern and probably he will go to Bayern.
I remember people laughing when Bayern spent 40mio for JMartinez(and he has proven to be worth that).... but they did not laugh when we
spent 20mio for duffer Song.

xavi_the_Boss

He is already linked to Bayern and probably he will go to Bayern.
I remember people laughing when Bayern spent 40mio for JMartinez(and he has proven to be worth that).... but they did not laugh when we
spent 20mio for duffer Song.

He is also linked with Barca.

zanela

Doubt Bayern will, they're not big spenders and that's too much money on a player who would hamper the return of one of their home-grown players. (Admittedly, that might be wishful thinking on my part)

The above is precisely why his signing has been ruled out by BM. Well, atleast acc. to MD. :p

Varane-Laporte at the heart of France's future defence. I'm jealous.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans