Staff member
Jackson Martinez

577gh.jpg

Born: October 3, 1986
Position: Forward
Preferred foot: both
National team: Columbia
Nickname: Cha Cha Cha :)

Even if Barca weren't rumored to be interested, this Porto striker still deserved a thread.
Top goalscorer of Primeira with 23 goals in 22 games.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I've watched him plenty with Porto and Jaguares, I like him but I really feel the club could do better especially because Porto normally ask for a high transfer fee of their players.

We would much better off going after Aguero if El Guaje doesn't want to resign.

Theconomist

He really isn't that good considering the price Porto will sell him for.
Anything above 25 mil for him is too much imo.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea are thinking about signing him since Rooney seems impossible. Problem is we'll probably have to pay Porto 30m pounds(his release clause), and he's only had one really good season, and one in Europe full stop.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Wonderful player, he was beast in the copa libertadores with Chiapas, haven't seen him with Porto much but clearly I hear he is doing well.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Chelsea are thinking about signing him since Rooney seems impossible. Problem is we'll probably have to pay Porto 30m pounds(his release clause), and he's only had one really good season, and one in Europe full stop.

I don't think money is an issue for you, especially since Rooney would cost the same if not more... And while he's only had one good season in Europe so far, I think you've taken greater risks with other players...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Oh the issue isn't money, it's paying 30m for a guy who's has one good season in Europe. But at the same time I'm not against his signing. We'll see where this goes cause we're definitely not getting Rooney.

A

Athletic

So buy him and if he flops you buy some1 else next window. Isn't that how it works at Chelsea?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Pretty much, I'd rather we stopped doing that and just found a solid striker, or give Lukaku a chance!

spark

Speaking of Porto, Quintero with one of his trademark goals in his first game. 60 million transfer in two years :coffee:

ibut5i1ILGM6Tb.gif

Home of Barca Fans