Jackson Martinez

Robbie

I'll believe it when I see him holding up an Arsenal shirt standing next to Wenger. It's too soon for any "deal" to be close, but I hope it happens

BenRobbins

Yeah it was on their official channel aswell!

What a signing for Milan, Di Marzio seemed to think a few teams were in for him such as Arsenal and both Manchester clubs so Milan have done very well.

It's Serie A. Martinez can last another 5-6 years there.

Good point :lol:

That team with Rui Costa, Shevshenko, Maldini, Cafu etc is one of my favorite teams ever. Haven't checked out an AC Milan game in a while, but I hope they finally get their shit together. Sucks when a club with so much history suffers like this, although they have no one to blame but themselves.

Icarium

Lifestealer
€3f5 million for the 29 years old Jackson Martinez! lel Pinto Costa is a genius.

That is porto for you.

btw

CHUOptTUcAA-Mti.jpg:large

Jombi

Outrageous price.

Abit like that Negredo price Valencia paid. That was also some craziness its hard to wrap our heads around.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Outrageous price.

Abit like that Negredo price Valencia paid. That was also some craziness its hard to wrap our heads around.

Valencia had no chance but to pay up i think. They agreed the terms before loaning him, turned into shit. Milan decide to pay up for him, he is a very good player but 25M is more reasonable.

Home of Barca Fans