Barça to face PSG in the CL quarter finals

F

Flavia

The drawing just happened.

Games on April 2nd and 10th.

The 1st game is away.

Micah

Would have preferred Gala. Still much better off than getting the traditional big guns. PSG struggled against Valencia and hopefully we can pull this off.

impeh

Hi, its me..
no ibra will be a huge blow for them at home, im pretty confident we can score a couple of goals. Of course all the talk over here will be about beckham :rolleyes:

I'm guessing we'll get a pretty narrow win in the away game and a pretty comfortable win at home. Glad we didn't get Juve, Dortmund, Bayern or Real.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Let's pound them first leg without Ibra so we don't have to worry on the return. Honestly, after the show we put up against Milan we could have any opponent and I wouldn't be worried.

LMessi85

We can do this!! PSG's strongest weapon is IBRA and he's not even there in the first leg when they play at home. We should try and get a minimum of 2 goals in Paris.
I wanted to see Real face Juve or Bayern tho'. They are lucky once again..

Mr Hulot

We can do this!! PSG's strongest weapon is IBRA and he's not even there in the first leg when they play at home. We should try and get a minimum of 2 goals in Paris.
I wanted to see Real face Juve or Bayern tho'. They are lucky once again..

real just played against Manchester United. Not exactly the luckiest team around...

Home of Barca Fans