Superstitions

Edman

Just wondering if there are any members here who have weird superstitions when it comes to barça games.
I usually stick to the basic wear-a-barça-jersey-on-gameday, but today I wore 3, as we needed 3 goals. After the epic performance I just watched I guess I will be wearing multiple jerseys a lot more in the future.

What about you?

XaviMessiGirl

I'm now afraid to wear my Xavi shirt for big matches because I think it's cursed (I wore it at the San Siro & we lost 2-0, then wore it again the day we got kicked out of CDR by Madrid).

Poor Xavi, it used to be my lucky shirt too, hope it sorts out its issues. :lol:

Also, I go to a Catalan restaurant near me to watch a lot of the big matches - Clasicos, later CL matches, etc - & I always order the same dish because we win every time I do (one time, I didn't, & we lost).

Alik

Heh, I watched Barca and Messi video compilations with "eye of the tiger" playing in the background. Somehow I knew we'd win. When Niang hit the post, I was sure it was meant to be.

ShandyFFM

Heh, I watched Barca and Messi video compilations with "eye of the tiger" playing in the background. Somehow I knew we'd win. When Niang hit the post, I was sure it was meant to be.

Funny thing i neither watched the first two barca goals nore niang hitting the post... Thanks to the internet stream who made me go crazy all night

ShandyFFM

I'm now afraid to wear my Xavi shirt for big matches because I think it's cursed (I wore it at the San Siro & we lost 2-0, then wore it again the day we got kicked out of CDR by Madrid).

Poor Xavi, it used to be my lucky shirt too, hope it sorts out its issues. :lol:

Also, I go to a Catalan restaurant near me to watch a lot of the big matches - Clasicos, later CL matches, etc - & I always order the same dish because we win every time I do (one time, I didn't, & we lost).
lucky you mate.. Im from germany... We got no barca at tv and not kn pay tv too only cl ... So i have to watch every single game online.. And that damn irish pub next to me only shows prem league all day long ... Even if hey got la liga they prefered to show bundesliga instead of el clasico :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans