7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zincubus

Banned
Coutinho running yet another game .
Fantastic free kick hitting the post DVD then a sublime Messi-like solo goal ...

Wish we could get Coutinho and Mane here even if it meant sending Suarez back there ..

Last edited:

wisconsincule

Yeah I’m happy if we sign Griezmann but this guy should be priority #1. If only we could have gotten him last summer. Barto and co should have been doing what they are doing now for Griezmann a year ago for Coutinho.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m happy if we sign Griezmann but this guy should be priority #1. If only we could have gotten him last summer. Barto and co should have been doing what they are doing now for Griezmann a year ago for Coutinho.

If Coutinho had a 100m release clause he would've been here last year, you can't compare a player that has a reasonable release clause to one that does not have one and is being held hostage by his club.

Yannik

The role he is plying this season as a midfielder is the best he has been and never played that role or at that level previously in my opinion.

If you disagree then fair enough.

Have you seen him at Wolfsburg? He won Bundesliga player of the year and even broke the all time assist record for a season in Germany. Yes he did become even better but the biggest thing that changed about KDB over the past years were the clubs he played for and the amount of people that noticed how incredible he is.

JamDav1982

Have you seen him at Wolfsburg? He won Bundesliga player of the year and even broke the all time assist record for a season in Germany. The biggest thing that changed about KDB over the past years were the clubs he played for and the amount of people that noticed how incredible he is.

He has changed his role and he has spoken about it himself.

Better now then ever been in that role in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans