7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

RIZALDINHO

Coutinho is inconsistent when he plays and Coutinho is a terrible player and buying him would be a waste of money and barca have already wasted a lot money on rubbish players last season. i say we give alena and roberto a chance in central midfiled next season.

-------------------busquets (Samper)------

Rakitic (Roberto, ------- Iniesta(alena)

Raketa10

Coutinho is inconsistent when he plays and Coutinho is a terrible player and buying him would be a waste of money and barca have already wasted a lot money on rubbish players last season. i say we give alena and roberto a chance in central midfiled next season.

Unfortunately that is not good enough. We need much stronger midfield than that.

Dude saying that Coutinho is a terrible player is absurd, he is one of the best players in PL. But it doesn't surprise me since you were saying that also for Eriksen who had 23 asists and 12 goals last season in PL!!! Do you know how hard for midfielder is to have 23 asists?! For example Iniesta had 6 last year.

We can argue if he could fit or not but to say he is a terrible player is just laughable. Please think before you post rubbish like that.

Last edited:

GetIn

So you want to keep the status qou that we have right now that can't create chances for shit?

Raketa10

How on earth is Rakitic still in some starting lineups for next season? :amazed:

Well to get him out of starting 11 we would need to sign two great midfielders and I am not sure if this is going to happen. As things stand right now I would be happy with one. I hope he will play much better with proper RB in the squad.

There is also the problem of MSN they need to understand they have to contribute much more in defense than they did this year otherwise not even Verratti would solve aything.

Last edited:

gasgas

Well to get him out of starting 11 we would need to sign two great midfielders and I am not sure if this is going to happen. As things stand right now I would be happy with one. He would for sure play much better with proper RB in the squad.

:lol:
So he was playing bad because there was no "true" RB in the system?

Raketa10

:lol:
So he was playing bad because there was no "true" RB in the system?

So you are saying he was not effected by that? Have you seen his heatmap in some games? He was basically playing RM/RB position together with Roberto. He and Roberto were most efected by departure of Alves.

Last edited:

Raketa10

It's hard to say because the season before he had Alves and he was equally bad

I don't agree he was equally bad in 15/16 season. He will never be near Xavi/Iniesta level but he is for sure better than he was this season. We could use him much better than we did in this campaign.

Look I would be happy if we could bring Coutinho and one CM player with great defensive skills. In that case we could bench Rakitic but I don't see this happening. We just don't have budget for that and honestly I don't see player like that on the market right now. As far as I heard Seri is also useless in defense.

The point is you need to work with players you have and try to buy players which can be bought.

Last edited:

gasgas

I don't agree he was equally bad in 15/16 season. He will never be near Xavi/Iniesta level but he is for sure better than he was this season.

That's not what I remember. I remember an excellent half a season 2014/15 and Mediocre/average performances the rest of the time

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Anytime I see a highlight vid of this man it's dribbles and goals. Like Neymar basically. I thought we needed a midfielder.

Co0ter

If we are getting him a midfield of

.....................BUSQUETS
......ROBERTO.....................
.............................COUTINHO

could work, Messi gets a faster, sharper, more energetic workhorse in Roberto :coffee:

Roberto was made for Rakitic's role, but Lucho played him as a RB instead...for some reason.

Yashar1899

I think with this Midfield line we can't get even Copa del rey next season ;)

Nucky

C'mon everyone expected Roberto play RB after his last season. He played some impressive games.

If we sign Bellerin or Nelson Sembedo I really doubt Roberto will keep playing RB. In that case he will return to midfield. Sergi played RB last season because we only had Vidal as RB.

Home of Barca Fans