Okay forget that, how is this gif:

ezgif-2-dff2860e90.gif

interesting...when did he ever grow a beard lol

and i think you should replace that pique image with something else because
a) it makes no sense
b) pique is good now

khaled_a_d

5 years in Italy.

Kaka had his Italian Passport in 4 years.

Coutinho didn't stay half of 5 years in Italy, was loaned 2 years back to Brazil, loaned half year to Espanyol and then sold mid season to Liverpool. Also Kaka got his passport b/c his grandfather is Italian IIRC

From wikipedia
Citizens of other countries descended from an ancestor (parent, grandparent, great-grandparent, etc.) born in Italy may have a claim to Italian citizenship by descent (or, in other words, by derivation according to jus sanguinis citizenship principles).
A person who has been legally resident in Italy for at least ten years may apply for and be granted naturalisation as an Italian citizen if he or she does not have a criminal record and has sufficient financial resources. The residence requirement is reduced to three years for descendants of Italian citizen grandparents and for foreigners born in Italy, four years for nationals of EU member states, five years for refugees or stateless persons, and seven years for someone who was adopted as a child by an Italian citizen.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Coutinho didn't stay half of 5 years in Italy, was loaned 2 years back to Brazil, loaned half year to Espanyol and then sold mid season to Liverpool. Also Kaka got his passport b/c his grandfather is Italian IIRC

From wikipedia
He still has a passport somehow.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Do you have any source about that?
I remember reading it a few years ago. Whether it's true or not I don't know. I've also read he didn't need a work permit when he moved to Liverpool. Sure it was a blog post though. Could be wrong.

Home of Barca Fans