7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Devils

I don't mind Liverpool as club at all.

Klopp on the other hand is a complete bellend that just makes me dislike them during his tenure there.

Think QSG will get him next summer.

>Be scouser

>Season starts > We have an amazing project this year.
> After 3 weeks > Some downfalls are inevitable. We know how to handle them.
>mid-season > We have a better future for sure, we have progressed a lot, improved a lot. in-depth tactical analysis for rest of the season.
> end-season > YNWA

(last 10 years)

>No "next year is our year"

Last edited:

aaron101

I have a feeling that the moment Neymar decided to go to PSG, he was also influenced by it and maybe encourage by Neymar to wait for next season and sign for PSG.

Givenchy

I have a feeling that the moment Neymar decided to go to PSG, he was also influenced by it and maybe encourage by Neymar to wait for next season and sign for PSG.

i think the same, he'll most likely end up at Q$G with Neymar and his husband Alves.

Pamela

Banned
you call them as QSG and Moneymar? :lol: What about Dembele who earns more than double he earned at BVB or the others?

PSG has better chance to win CL than Barca. Face with realities. l think Neymar did the right thing by leaving Barca. he can win golden ball and can win CL.

They won't sign Coutinho. We need him for our project. We won't sell him, Sorry.

Liverpool were a bigger club than Barcelona 10 years ago, however Messi made you bigger club. you won't have Messi for always. so your days like Milan is coming. We will rise and you will fall. Mark my words.

KingLeo10

you call them as QSG and Moneymar? :lol: What about Dembele who earns more than double he earned at BVB or the others?

PSG has better chance to win CL than Barca. Face with realities. l think Neymar did the right thing by leaving Barca. he can win golden ball and can win CL.

They won't sign Coutinho. We need him for our project. We won't sell him, Sorry.

Liverpool were a bigger club than Barcelona 10 years ago, however Messi made you bigger club. you won't have Messi for always. so your days like Milan is coming. We will rise and you will fall. Mark my words.

because cruyff, maradona, romario, ronaldo, rivaldo, ronaldinho all played for liverpool and not barca. the last time you guys were relevant was 1980s. :lol:

JamDav1982

Dream on. You got your star signings in Paulinho and overrated Dembele kid.

Doesnt make any sense.

Why would a Barca fan dream of Coutinho going to PSG and what relation does that have to Paulinho and Dembele?

Trying too hard and speaking random shit.

Pamela

Banned
1. Why do EPL teams play like a crap in Europe then (if they are sooo good)?
2. are La liga teams crap or Real and Barca are too good?
3. is EPL too competitive or all top teams are almost as equally as horrible, lol (Atletico Madrid's and Sevilla's level)?

You can call Sherlock for help :sherlock:

Nope, you are not too good. Yet they are too weak because of previous tv deal, where you got half of it while other 18 teams got the other half. you didn't give the chance to improve to them. Most teams are in financial difficulty thank to you and Real.

Sevilla is a L.City, Everton level team. They did amazing in EL in the past.

We have Arsenal, Chealse, M.City, M.United, Liverpool, Tottenham also stronger midtable and lowtable teams compared to A.Madrid who in declined since 2 years, Barca(who still a Messi depended team) and Real. you call this league as competitive? Come on. You can do better.

khaled_a_d

They will officially sign Mpabbe next year, they will probably be out of the market next summer in terms of football stars. They have put all their eggs in 2017 summer.
Liverpool would never do a loan + obligation to buy with them IMO

Home of Barca Fans