7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

khaled_a_d

Which team in football has a better group of players under 25 if Neymar goes to PSG?

Why you keep pointing out to this mute point anyway.
CL aren't won by 25 and under players, and I am not sure Neymar will be going there hoping that young core will be great in 3 or 4 years when he is at late 20's while everyone was making jokes of him during this time
And even if so, why join them now and wait for the young core to grow?

khaled_a_d

I don't buy that. When Alves played CL semifinal last year, people on here were declaring him the still best RB in the world.

Until he played against RM, Alves was great when he was protected by Juve system. Was great when he was protected here by Rakitic and Messi on right side.
It has been for several years that he is great in right system, Juve had that system already but I don't see PSG having them. Difference in quality of coaches and defense is just huge

JamDav1982

Why you keep pointing out to this mute point anyway.
CL aren't won by 25 and under players, and I am not sure Neymar will be going there hoping that young core will be great in 3 or 4 years when he is at late 20's while everyone was making jokes of him during this time
And even if so, why join them now and wait for the young core to grow?

Not a mute point at all in my opinion. PSG have a good set of young players that with Neymar can go on to challenge for CL in coming years if Neymar goes and they inevitably add to it.

Never said anything about him waiting 3-4 years either so pointless comment.

Yannik

Until he played against RM, Alves was great when he was protected by Juve system. Was great when he was protected here by Rakitic and Messi on right side.
It has been for several years that he is great in right system, Juve had that system already but I don't see PSG having them. Difference in quality of coaches and defense is just huge

He can be protected by Verratti and Neymar/Sanchez here. It doesn't matter how you think it's gonna work out, but we were discussing wether the big names are enough to convince Verratti to keep a low profile, and to my very understanding the amount of names PSG then have/will have in their squad would accomplish that for now as it's indeed a squad that could have a shot at CL.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

He leads Brazil as arguably the best player in intl football.

Can lead a top team no problem.

I was talking about his antics and lack of leadership, he behaved erratic so many times with Brazil examples him been banned in Copa America limiting his team chances to advance, and serving 2 matches ban in WCQ.

JamDav1982

I was talking about his antics and lack of leadership, he behaved erratic so many times with Brazil examples him been banned in Copa America limiting his team chances to advance, and serving 2 matches ban in WCQ.

So did Maradona, so did Zidane but on the field they were leader of their team and the players the team were built around.

Plenty of top player that have lead teams to success have done idiotic shit at times.

George_Costanza

So did Maradona, so did Zidane but on the field they were leader of their team and the players the team were built around.

Plenty of top player that have lead teams to success have done idiotic shit at times.

Maradona?! He single handily won Argentina the WC so no comparison what so ever. He can have his antics but he already proved he is a leader. Neymar didn't. I can't believe some fanboys here still defend Neymar.

JamDav1982

Maradona?! He single handily won Argentina the WC so no comparison what so ever. He can have his antics but he already proved he is a leader. Neymar didn't. I can't believe some fanboys here still defend Neymar.

Yeah he did and he was a lunatic that did stupid shit that didnt take away from what he achieved. Obviously not comparing Neymar to him other than he can lead teams and do stupid shit at times.

Neymar has proved he is the leader of Brazil team from an early age.

You spout shit like him being 'cancer' of team so glad you dont agree with me.

Edit: Try to bit a bit brighter than following cliches you have heard from other people about 'Maradona winning WC singled handed'. Good lad.

George_Costanza

Yeah he did and he was a lunatic that did stupid shit that didnt take away from what he achieved. Obviously not comparing Neymar to him other than he can lead teams and do stupid shit at times.

Neymar has proved he is the leader of Brazil team from an early age.

You spout shit like him being 'cancer' of team so glad you dont agree with me.

Edit: Try to bit a bit brighter than following cliches you have heard from other people about 'Maradona winning WC singled handed'. Good lad.

Yes, Neymar and his Dad are cancers, and you laughed at me just a few days before all the PSG link. How ironic? You must be crying and suicidal now but smart trying not to piss off the majority here.

Neymar performance regressed the past two seasons, he had few good games like against the PSG but nothing more. Messi kept us in the title race this season and both Messi and Suarez had much bigger influence for the treble and the double. Neymar will never have the longevity of Messi or Ronaldo that for sure. What kind of player skip matches for his family party or lobby and pressure the club to bring his friends Lima and Paulinho? Or his snake father who is sucking this club for every penny? I have no respect for a player who stole money from his childhood club that made him what he is.

Stop this fetish with Neymar or go join PSG.

JamDav1982

Yes, Neymar and his Dad are cancers, and you laughed at me just a few days before all the PSG link. How ironic? You must be crying and suicidal now but smart trying not to piss off the majority here.

Neymar performance regressed the past two seasons, he had few good games like against the PSG but nothing more. Messi kept us in the title race this season and both Messi and Suarez had much bigger influence for the treble and the double. Neymar will never have the longevity of Messi or Ronaldo that for sure. What kind of player skip matches for his family party or lobby and pressure the club to bring his friends Lima and Paulinho? Or his snake father who is sucking this club for every penny? I have no respect for a player who stole money from his childhood club that made him what he is.

Stop this fetish with Neymar or go join PSG.

Haha just affirms to me how glad I am not to think like you.

What should I be crying about?

So much shit in one post there. Well played.

Home of Barca Fans