User Tag List

Page 207 of 876 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307707 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 13132

Thread: 14 - Philippe Coutinho

  1. #3091
    Senior Member
    jairzinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    América do Sul
    Posts
    1,868
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    Sorry, I'm new here, but how does @AnfieldEd know there will be a statement by FSG tomorrow? I can't find any reliable sources saying so
    The guy's connected. Stick around, more details should be out early tomorrow and Monday. Welcome by the way.

  2. #3092
    Senior Member
    Andrew M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AnfieldEd View Post
    Coutinho to Barca is a done deal. FSG will put out statement at 11am.
    ED, is this 100%?

  3. #3093
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    28,593
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do like Liverpool and feel sorry things go this way.

  4. #3094
    Senior Member
    jairzinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    América do Sul
    Posts
    1,868
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Klopp was pretty pissed in the presser today. He basically changed his stance. Now he's saying that it's up to the owners and not him, so something is up behind the scenes. I think they would've spoken to Phil and he's pretty much made up his mind to go on. Bosz had a meeting with Dembele aswell, so by tomorrow we should know what's going on.
    Last edited by jairzinho; 13th August 2017 at 12:26 AM.

  5. #3095
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,117
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_rosseneri View Post
    Please What is your source? stoopp teasing us if you may.. thanks
    It is all over twitter.

    About the press conference not that he has been sold.

  6. #3096
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,117
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    I do like Liverpool and feel sorry things go this way.
    You will be chuffed they might get your man VVD then!

  7. #3097
    Member
    Ken_rosseneri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    173
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    It is all over twitter.

    About the press conference not that he has been sold.
    lol ohh... your previous statement sounded very sure.. tired of reading into things...no more trying to figure out what this statement means or that statement means... what we wanna hear now is HE HAS SIGNED WITH BARCA..

  8. #3098
    Senior Member
    Trafalgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,041
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    I do like Liverpool and feel sorry things go this way.
    F*** them for wasting our time

  9. #3099
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,117
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_rosseneri View Post
    lol ohh... your previous statement sounded very sure.. tired of reading into things...no more trying to figure out what this statement means or that statement means... what we wanna hear now is HE HAS SIGNED WITH BARCA..
    My previous statement?

    Some twitter sites are saying done deal. Dont think AnfieldEd is in the know just follows twitter would guess.

  10. #3100
    Senior Member
    Andrew M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    My previous statement?

    Some twitter sites are saying done deal. Dont think AnfieldEd is in the know just follows twitter would guess.
    Ed claims to have to access to a club insider.

  11. #3101
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,117
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Ed claims to have to access to a club insider.
    I know. Have read that.

    Saying about a FSG statement was on twitter before and would be a decent guess to say it is about selling Coutinho.

  12. #3102
    Senior Member
    Andrew M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,140
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    I know. Have read that.

    Saying about a FSG statement was on twitter before and would be a decent guess to say it is about selling Coutinho.
    Do the tweets have any credibility?

  13. #3103
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    28,593
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    You will be chuffed they might get your man VVD then!
    Hope they do. Will be impossible to replace Coutinho though.

  14. #3104
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,117
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Do the tweets have any credibility?
    No idea.

  15. #3105
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    20,117
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Hope they do. Will be impossible to replace Coutinho though.
    Yeah but they will get goals without him. Todays front three with Lallana is still very strong and maybe a signing for depth.

    Their GK and defence is just awful in comparison.

Tags for this Thread