7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

ronniecro

there's no way of getting him in january,come on
i'd even say that there's no way of getting him at all,all this talk about making a deal now to sign him next summer is also not believable when his price could potentially go even higher during the world cup,i doubt liverpool would accept to that when they rejected every possibility of selling him last summer

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Read that "news" as it led to skysports (which is supposed to be reliable). Little did I know they merely quoted that fraudster Balague.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
there's no way of getting him in january,come on
i'd even say that there's no way of getting him at all,all this talk about making a deal now to sign him next summer is also not believable when his price could potentially go even higher during the world cup,i doubt liverpool would accept to that when they rejected every possibility of selling him last summer

Won't be any highest bidder to inflate the price too much and they rejected to selling him since we came in too late after he had committed to staying.

They won't sell to a PL club. PSG have to pay out Mbappé fee. Bayern and Juve never spend that big and Real Madrid are stacked and don't need him.

BBZ8800

If we had decent scouting but we don't.

As DonAk said, who, even with the best scouts in the world?
But don't offer some random Brasilian prospects or potentials from French and German league with 1 good season behind them, without Champions league highest level experience, NT highest level experience or any experience in winning trophies, playing in the biggest clubs etc.

Those are not players who will make an impact at Barca in the near future.

Pamela

Banned
he will stay.

He has to stay. has no reason to move to Barca when Liverpool has better project. Messi will be 31 next season and he doesn't have much time as the best player in the world.

he will stay.

He has to stay. has no reason to move to Barca when Liverpool has better project. Messi will be 31 next season and he doesn't have much time as the best player in the world.

This is why other fans call Liverpool fans the most deluded in the world. Even the Manchester United fans are more realistic than you people.

M

MessiCam

This is why other fans call Liverpool fans the most deluded in the world. Even the Manchester United fans are more realistic than you people.

From here on out things can go south for Klopp real quickly... Dropped points against Newcastle, United & Tottenham with West Ham, Southampton; Sevilla & Chelsea all on the trot. 2/3 bad/mediocre results there and he’ll know why they call him Brendon Klopp.

Givenchy

he will stay.

you sir are retarded :rofl1: gonna laugh when we take Coutinho next summer and Klopp leaves you

xXKonan

Other than Coutinho,Mane,Firmino,Salah and probably even Lallana and Clyne there's nothing to suggest Liverpool has a better project than Barcelona. We have our fair share of dross but Liverpool's dross makes our dross look good.

I'm not even kidding. Liverpool still have a ways to go.

Pamela

Banned
Other than Coutinho,Mane,Firmino,Salah and probably even Lallana and Clyne there's nothing to suggest Liverpool has a better project than Barcelona. We have our fair share of dross but Liverpool's dross makes our dross look good.

I'm not even kidding. Liverpool still have a ways to go.

l'd only take Umtiti, Ter Stegen and Messi from you. The rest are average players or passed their bests. so our project is better.

Raketa10

Would you pay 120+ mil next summer? The earlier he joins, the better. Big transfers aren't common in winter. However, he would help us in La Liga and won't need time for adaption when the new season starts. For me he is still the best "available" Iniesta successor.

I must agree with you :D

Home of Barca Fans