7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That's the issue I have with Erikson .... I'm wondering if some of our fans clammering for Griez and Erikson have simply watched UTube clips of their best moments .

I'm wondering too.... what exactly has Coutinho achieved more than Eriksen, especially considering Tottenham have consistently finished above Liverpool in the league during the period when the players in question have been the most important among their respective clubs :thinking:

PS: I forget to mention that Griezmann helped his teams reach 2 major finals during the same time period.

FinBarcelonafan

I'm wondering too.... what exactly has Coutinho achieved more than Eriksen, especially considering Tottenham have consistently finished above Liverpool in the league during the period when the players in question have been the most important among their respective clubs :thinking:

PS: I forget to mention that Griezmann helped his teams reach 2 major finals during the same time period.

Exactly and not to mention, you can clearly see Griezmann is unhappy with Atletico. He needs a change. He will be back to his usual level.

M

MessiCam

Coutinho has moments of magic but is horribly inconsistent and often goes missing in games. Up until last year he was a 5 goal, 5 assist per year player...

Horatio

You're welcome
Coutinho has moments of magic but is horribly inconsistent and often goes missing in games. Up until last year he was a 5 goal, 5 assist per year player...

Maybe the fact he wants to leave beyond anything else has something to do with it.

M

MessiCam

Maybe the fact he wants to leave beyond anything else has something to do with it.

He really didn't act like somebody wanting to leave despite longstanding links with Barcelona. He went ahead and agreed a new deal tying him down for 5 years.

I admit he is beautiful to watch when he's on it and last season was by far his best season but he still hasn't gotten over his inconsistency. Is that the type of player you spend 100 Million + on?

behindbrowneyes

I admit he is beautiful to watch when he's on it and last season was by far his best season but he still hasn't gotten over his inconsistency. Is that the type of player you spend 100 Million + on?

Liverpool got hurt by many injuries and Cou was their only creative force. He still is playing different positions which is never good in terms of consistency. Give him 10 games on that Andres-position and we couldn't imagine playing without him anymore.

Zincubus

Banned

Griezman was anonymous the other day against Real and Sony Erickson was nowhere to be seen against Arsenal at the weekend .

Don't want either !!

Rather have Ozil for £20 million

RIZALDINHO

we should sign jorginho or goretzka than couthinho or ozil they would be cheaper and better than signing an overrated and a lazy footballers.

BarçaBarça

Griezman was anonymous the other day against Real and Sony Erickson was nowhere to be seen against Arsenal at the weekend .

Don't want either !!

You want Ozil over Eriksen? That is quite mental.

I don't know if Coutinho is a realistic target in January, but it looks like we will try again.
And with Liverpool (opposite than PSG) I feel like we will succeed in harassing them to sell in the end, even though it's not a very sympathetic way to act.

RIZALDINHO

Don't want either !!

anyone can sign him for free in the summer because his contract runs out end of the season so if you want to sign him why would you pay 20m for him when you can sign him for free in the summer just so you could sign him in january to play in chamspions league where he is going to be useless as he is rubbish and lazy.

Zincubus

Banned
You want Ozil over Eriksen? That is quite mental.

I don't know if Coutinho is a realistic target in January, but it looks like we will try again.
And with Liverpool (opposite than PSG) I feel like we will succeed in harassing them to sell in the end, even though it's not a very sympathetic way to act.
Ozil for £20mill is much better than one of the other two for £100+ million !

Zincubus

Banned
anyone can sign him for free in the summer because his contract runs out end of the season so if you want to sign him why would you pay 20m for him when you can sign him for free in the summer just so you could sign him in january to play in chamspions league where he is going to be useless as he is rubbish and lazy.

Stats show he runs as far and even further than most of his teammates.
He just doesn't get stuck in or harass people - neither did Xavi / Iniesta / Messi though ... he used to terrorise us when he played for Real !

JamDav1982

Coutinho is consistently brilliant.

Quick fire way to know someone doesn't have a cue what they are speaking about when repeat that one.

Technically could call any player ever inconsistent if want to try hard enough.

Easily worth 100m.

Ronaldinho10

Coutinho is consistently brilliant.

Quick fire way to know someone doesn't have a cue what they are speaking about when repeat that one.

Technically could call any player ever inconsistent if want to try hard enough.

Easily worth 100m.

Not 100 but worth up to 80m IMO. But yeah people that want this transfer to not fall through are trying hard to find something wrong with him he isn't in decline and in great form ATM.

Home of Barca Fans