7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zincubus

Banned
Liverpool have agreed to sign Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka in January after the player dismissed interest from La Liga giants Barcelona in favour of joining the Reds, according to Spanish news outlet ?Don Balon.

Looks like we ARE getting Coutinho !!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Liverpool have agreed to sign Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka in January after the player dismissed interest from La Liga giants Barcelona in favour of joining the Reds, according to Spanish news outlet ?Don Balon.

Them getting Goretzka need not directly imply us getting Coutinho! They are not even same profile!!

BigBarcaBoy

Don balon is utter rubbish

Egert

Estonian Culé
Alberto Moreno (Liverpool player): "Coutinho? I have told him: ‘Brother, don’t go’. I can’t tell you what he said to me here [in this interview], of course, because it’s something that’s very personal." [guardian]
Alberto Moreno: "I want him to stay. If I get to decide, Philippe’s not going. But I can’t interfere. It’s Liverpool, Barcelona and him, and they decide." [guardian]

behindbrowneyes

As people said before Don Ballon is shit.

Liverpool will likely lose Can who is said to sign for Juve. Makes sense for them to go after Goretzka then. Plus they already signed Keita so they will restructure their midfield anyway. I'm pretty sure Coutinho will leave next summer.

Nice words from Moreno. Everybody knows this means nothing as seen before with Neymar. If a player has made up his mind there is no way holding him back.

Xaviniesta

As people said before Don Ballon is shit.

Liverpool will likely lose Can who is said to sign for Juve. Makes sense for them to go after Goretzka then. Plus they already signed Keita so they will restructure their midfield anyway. I'm pretty sure Coutinho will leave next summer.

Nice words from Moreno. Everybody knows this means nothing as seen before with Neymar. If a player has made up his mind there is no way holding him back.

Isn't Goretzka better than Can?

Zincubus

Banned
Philippe Coutinho scored and created a goal against Southampton and now has 31 assists, the third highest number of assists for the Reds in Premier League history. Only Steven Gerrard (92) and Steve McManaman (58) have more than the Brazilian.

Zincubus

Banned
On forums, maybe.
In reality, we will know that after he actually plays 30-50 matches for a top club in EPL or La Liga.

That's the issue I have with Erikson .... I'm wondering if some of our fans clammering for Griez and Erikson have simply watched UTube clips of their best moments .

Home of Barca Fans