Page 555 of 555 FirstFirst ... 55455505545553554555
Results 8,311 to 8,319 of 8319

Thread: Philippe Coutinho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mia7007 View Post
    I don’t see we need him in January (unless to have harmony with the team for next season)
    He will not play in CL, and it will not be a good practice to play in Liga with a team different than CL
    Surely he'd be ideal to get him in January - he can play in all the league and Spanish cup games - rest somebody else for the CL games ( maybe just 2 !) - he'd be good to go for the new upcoming season ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mia7007 View Post
    I don’t see we need him in January (unless to have harmony with the team for next season)
    He will not play in CL, and it will not be a good practice to play in Liga with a team different than CL
    We absolutely need him ASAP! Having him for La Liga games would be much better than not having him at all. And to be fair La Liga should be our priority this season since winning CL will be really really hard with our current roster. It's not impossible for us to win it but it's unlikely considering City, PSG and Real have much better squad than we do.

Get him now together with CB and than go for Griezmann and CM in summer. I am not sure if Goretzka is the man for us, but if he is we could get him for free in six months. Signing Goretzka and Griezmann and spending only 100m in summer would be a daylight robbery in today's market.
    Last edited by Raketa10; 13th December 2017 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get him in January and play him every match in the league and Copa.

A fully fit, fully rested Iniesta in the CL would be deadly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Liverpool will sell him. No team keeps a player that want to leave.

Liverpool not at the level of City, Chelsea and Man Utd right now and even Man Utd sold Cristiano when they were at the highest of their powers.

It's not PSG.
    I thought i heard this statement durung the last transfer window
    Romans 1:19-20
    Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    I thought i heard this statement durung the last transfer window
    ..because they were not prepared the same way we weren't prepared for Neymar leaving us. It was late August and Liverpool qualified for the first time in a long time for the CL. It was clear that they won't negotiate without proper replacement. If we didn't had wasted our time on Verratti there would've been a decent chance to sign Coutinho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    Get him in January and play him every match in the league and Copa.

A fully fit, fully rested Iniesta in the CL would be deadly.
    This. We need substitute for Iniesta. He can't play every important game, he is just not going to last.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i watched the west brom game and he didnt do much against that parked bus

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    i watched the west brom game and he didnt do much against that parked bus
    It's impossible to form rational opinions on a player you don't watch regularly. This is the same reason why a lot of PL fanboys say that Messi isn't all that great anymore, they watch a few matches of us in the CL knockouts where Messi has a tendency to under perform then start talking like that's the way he plays every match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ousmane Dembélé View Post
    It's impossible to form rational opinions on a player you don't watch regularly. This is the same reason why a lot of PL fanboys say that Messi isn't all that great anymore, they watch a few matches of us in the CL knockouts where Messi has a tendency to under perform then start talking like that's the way he plays every match.
    When i watch liverpool with coutinho, he often go missing, i have no doubt that he is a good player but i dont rate him as awesome, also i dont think he will be such upgrade instead iniesta, also price tag 100+ is sick, he is worth 80 m max